Gerard Darel Charlotte 24 purse...

Greenie said:
Roey, which BG had the turquoise?

There is only one BG store - NYC. They don't sell GD online yet. I hope you can locate one! I cdan't wait to get my chocolate bag.

Wickedassasin - when did you return your chocolate to BG? I wondering if I am getting your return?! The s/a called me last Friday, 3/3.

roey said:
There is only one BG store - NYC. They don't sell GD online yet. I hope you can locate one! I cdan't wait to get my chocolate bag.

Wickedassasin - when did you return your chocolate to BG? I wondering if I am getting your return?! The s/a called me last Friday, 3/3.

I returned my GD about two weeks ago. But it was through my San Diego NM, they sent it back to BG as a courtesy. So it saved me some money on sending it back...

I think the credit posted on February 28. So you might be getting the one I had :P Hope you love the bag. It's very nice--just not quite what I was looking for ;)

Just wanted to clarify all the BG, NM, and GD "confusion." NM does NOT carry GD--I don't know if they ever will... BG DOES carry GD, but as a few weeks ago, they only had black and brown leather, a suede studded version, and some knit or crochet version... The leather ones at BG are $395.

NM Catalog DOES carry GD in silver or gold metallic. If you go to neimanmarcus.com and go to "catalog quick order"--enter "GFT06" for catalog code and "9" for item number. You can order the item online that way--but it doesn't show you a photo of the item. The bag costs $350.

Ilona helped me at BG--she was really nice. So I recommend asking for her if you're trying to have something shipped out.

wickedassin said:
I returned my GD about two weeks ago. But it was through my San Diego NM, they sent it back to BG as a courtesy. So it saved me some money on sending it back...

I think the credit posted on February 28. So you might be getting the one I had :P Hope you love the bag. It's very nice--just not quite what I was looking for ;)

Well, if I got your bag, thank you! I adore it!! It is SO super soft and nicely textured and the prettiest shade of chocolate under natural lighting. It sure does look like the photos you posted in your thread. Now I want to find the camel bag with the two front pockets... :love: