Garden party 36 or Bolide 35

GP36 or Bolide 35 ?

• Total voters
I have both and in those sizes.

Bolide good for:
Work, daily & travel
Nice shopping OK, but not groceries or chore/high-street shopping. The opening of a Bolide is a one-way zip and doesn't open all the way down the sides (some brand''s dome bags do) Although you can leave the bag unzipped and open and have it somewhat filled beyond what it holds zipped, overfilled, and you'll be pulling the handles together whilst forcing the 'wedge' open with stuff.

Closed and zipped it becomes very smart, bonus when you need that kind of look for work or occasion, and plus you have a nice strap.

GP good for:
Work, daily, travel & shopping - but it has a more casual vibe even if both in a more 'casual' leather. People obsess over a strap, but you wouldn't want one, nor the rolled handles over your shoulder, the bag's too wide. It's very strong though and can hold a lot, very good for a travel bag. You can buy a base or make one, and in VN the bottom doesn't really sag. No feet though (if I put it down, I put it between my feet (I try not to put any of my bags on the floor anyway, not even if they have feet).

They're both great and would equally make a great everyday bag.

What do you think of rouge casaque bolide 35

I’m about your height. I have a GP36. It is quite bulky and can be very heavy when stuffed. The upside is l can stuff everything in it, including a laptop and change of clothes. The snap closure can be undone to fill the bag. But for practical purposes, you can’t stuff it if you are going to carry it around for very long. It also looks funny when shoulder carried because the straps are not really that long. Your armpits will look suffocated, 😆. Can’t comment about the bolide as l don’t own one.
Also wanted to add that in your case, you might want to consider colour preferences. I personally prefer a neutral colour for larger bags

Most of my bags are black and my outfit are mostly in black and white

My Bolides (I have 31 and 25s) are elegant, practical, secure with the zipped closure. The 31 fits a lot and is great for everyday use, work and travel. It’s amongst my most versatile bags and I mentally put it in my workhorse category. Since you already have a separate laptop bag, I’d say go with the Bolide which will add more versatility IMO. But you can’t go wrong!

The colour is rouge casaque , what do you think

Pls help me choose, I cannot decide which one to go for. I plan to use for work, daily, travel and shopping. I have separate bag for laptop and water bottle.

Don't kid yourself it's either or.
It's 'which do I get first?'
If you need capacity, an open Garden Party.
The Bolide comes together at the top (zipped or not) limiting the volume.
Although you give us an idea of the intended use, it depends what you mean by each category.
I believe the bottom line is that there never is a universal bag that embraces many categories.
So choose the bag you like the most and use it for what it works best.
Get a different bag to fulfil the other requirements.