Gancini Key Holder - Alternative to LV Key Pouch?

inverved

The Minimalist
O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Can anyone vouch for the quality of Ferragamo SLG's or does anyone know what the wear and tear is like on this piece from Ferragamo? It has the exact specs of the LV Key Pouch, which I'm looking to offload in the New Year... along with the Mini Pochette and Pochette Accessories NM.

ferragamo.PNG

I don't have the slg, but I have several Ferragamo belts with the larger version of this hardware and they are hard-wearing and great looking!

Reactions: inverved
I have a keyholder from Ferragamo that is over 10 years old and it still holds up even after daily use. At this point 2 out of the 6 rings have fallen off, but the clasp to close it is as tight as the day I got it. I am amazed at how well it's held up with my rough usage. There are obvious signs of wear, but that's because it's over a decade old and I treat my things like garbage. I plan to replace it soon with another Ferragamo SLG.

Reactions: inverved
I have one in green that I use daily. Looking to get one in orange from this season. I really like it more than my LV key pouch. It has more room and it’s actually leather. I also like bright colors for SLGs which Ferragamo does well.