FW21 LV x Fornasetti

I finally got my Alma today. Although it feels completely plasticky, it looks gorgeous. I had some family visit and the vote was to keep, even my husband liked it. I don’t love the feel, but the looks… stunning. Super light, roomy and unique, I am going to sleep on it, but I think I will keep. Nothing in the boutique caught my eye, either too plain, already have, or have seen a thousand times. I also wonder if the coating will make it less prone to color transfer. Decisions decisions.
I know! I went through all those stages, so I know a bit of what you are going through. It is stunning, and as a silly as it sounds, I sniffed the patent and it smells like luscious leather :P It’s a dream to carry, and it is so different I decided to keep it as you know and I really love it. Totally unique as you say, and I love the drawing on it - I even saw a painting in someone’s apartment in a magazine and it looked like the drawing on this little Alma. Sounds like your family thought it was wonderful. It doesn’t read as patent in most light, it looks great. I’m with you - I hope no color transfer either, and I’m thinking if it started it might be easy to gently remove. Good luck with your decision, let us know!

So I had the same feeling with deciding between the cute but stupidly small petit sac plat and the Alma which I both bought.
I slept on it overnight with them both by my side so everytime I woke up I could stare at them.
In the end I decided on the Alma, as it is more roomy and smelled lovely! The matte leather on the sac plat was beautiful but I think quite delicate, whereas the protectiveness of the patent on the Alma makes it seem more user friendly.
The sac plat went back about two weeks ago and I have no regrets on that.

Daily- at least twice, some time three four times a day! To say I’m stalking it is an understatement!
I even texted my CA and never heard back.

I thought it was me. Hell, after visiting the Manhasset store twice, I've been waiting for " an hour" for 3 months now to get a call back to be let in the actual store. My favorite SA is in the LV in a NM store and I've been trying to return something I ordered online and can only do it at a brick and mortar store.

I thought it was me. Hell, after visiting the Manhasset store twice, I've been waiting for " an hour" for 3 months now to get a call back to be let in the actual store. My favorite SA is in the LV in a NM store and I've been trying to return something I ordered online and can only do it at a brick and mortar store.
Thank you for relating!!! I know it’s a first world problem! This is the only item from this collection I want and can afford at the moment. So I’m going to stop by a store and see if they can help me in person. I tried the locate the item and it shows nothing in US.