Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

Thank you, I needed to know this. :flowers::flowers::flowers:
hey! I'll take a pic to share when I get home... My 8 plus fits along with inhaler, keys, and a thin wallet.. I
Thank you, I needed to know this. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

hi - I can take a pix tonight to help you visualize if it helps? I can fit iphone 8plus, inhaler, thin wallet and key in there. I heard 7 plus doesn't fit b/c it's slightly bigger?

Reactions: periogirl28
You are welcome. :smile:
Originally, I was a little hesitant when I learned my iPhone 7 Plus wouldn't fit. Fortunately, DH knew the dimension of the iPhone X before it was released, so that knowledge helped solved my dilemma quickly. :biggrin:
It's a very very cute bag! :heart:
Thanks! I am about to change my phone and have been offered the mini K so this is already very helpful.

Reactions: JadeFor3st
hey! I'll take a pic to share when I get home... My 8 plus fits along with inhaler, keys, and a thin wallet.. I

hi - I can take a pix tonight to help you visualize if it helps? I can fit iphone 8plus, inhaler, thin wallet and key in there. I heard 7 plus doesn't fit b/c it's slightly bigger?
Yes definitely not the 7 plus for me. Thank you!

Reactions: DYH
Thank you! So far I passed up Rose Lipstick and BE because I thought it really was a tiny bag. I'm not 100% sure I can make it work. Some of my SAs have advised me to pass. :huh::confused1:

In terms of practicality, it doesn’t fit much. When I inquired about croc, my SA gave me a NO! and said to wait for a size 25 instead. The mini Kelly is usable and fun, and it adds to my collections. What I find when using it, especially since it’s chèvre, is how very light it is... it makes me forget I even have a purse with me.

Another comparison picture... it’s even smaller than a KP.

75198605-FDD5-47D8-9131-66EDECC52E65.jpeg

In terms of practicality, it doesn’t fit much. When I inquired about croc, my SA gave me a NO! and said to wait for a size 25 instead. The mini Kelly is usable and fun, and it adds to my collections. What I find when using it, especially since it’s chèvre, is how very light it is... it makes me forget I even have I purse with me.

View attachment 3944543
Yes I know it is even smaller than a KP. That's why it is tough for me. I use n love my 25 B/Ks. TU!

Reactions: noegirl and ayc
In terms of practicality, it doesn’t fit much. When I inquired about croc, my SA gave me a NO! and said to wait for a size 25 instead. The mini Kelly is usable and fun, and it adds to my collections. What I find when using it, especially since it’s chèvre, is how very light it is... it makes me forget I even have a purse with me.

View attachment 3944543

It is so precious! I can totally see you rocking it cross-body in any outfit. Congrats!!

Yes I know it is even smaller than a KP. That's why it is tough for me. I use n love my 25 B/Ks. TU!

I really wanted one of these and was offered black and craie but after having a 25, I don't think I can go any smaller than that. They are so cute but I'm glad I waited for the right bags in those colors. Fortunately, I'm not into the pop colors they come in now so no further temptations.

Weirdly though this thread made me want a Pochette so something new for the list :angel: