Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

My SA said the mini K is really impractical. It’s cute and all and could work as an evening bag. But imo, if you can even fit your phone what’s the point? ☹️

I was offered one in RL with GHW in chèvre! It was so hard to say no to this little beauty. At the end of the day, I just wasn't sure i would use it enough due to it's tiny size and not so tiny price point. I sometimes still have regrets, but overall, I feel I made the right decision for me in the long run.

Reactions: periogirl28 and BBC
I have a 7s plus with a large case (It’s a really silly one), and yea it’s definitely not gonna fit a mini K. But I won’t deny it is a really cute and fun bag!

What does your heart tell you??

I was offered one in RL with GHW in chèvre! It was so hard to say no to this little beauty. At the end of the day, I just wasn't sure i would use it enough due to it's tiny size and not so tiny price point. I sometimes still have regrets, but overall, I feel I made the right decision for me in the long run.

Senbei I feel pretty much the same as luckylove. Although surprisingly DH seems to feel that I should keep collecting, I don't think I would use this very much and would rather buy pieces that will get a bit more enjoyment.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Reactions: Sic_Sic and Senbei
I was offered one in craie epsom with ghw.. I surprisingly use it more than I thought I would. I honestly wanted one because it would look cute on my daughter. It’s now my go-to travel bag. I don’t carry much on a daily basis though (iPhone x, calvi, keys, lip balm). I love it and am so glad I added it.

May I ask if anyone knows the price for this little cutie? I checked the price thread but there's no info~ I assume chèvre is more expensive than epsom??
Many thanks~~ really wishing to join the club.....

View attachment 3938005 View attachment 3938006 Absolutely love mine, I use the strap from my evie tpm on it to make it crossbody for a casual day look and then it's on strap for classy evenings, in fact I would jump at the chance to buy another but mine is the only one that my store ever got in and my SA doesn't seem to think they will get another!

I saw this pic on IG. You can buy the H strap and wear crossbody.