Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

I really love these. I was in Beverly Hills a couple of weeks ago to pick up my Kelly Wallet that needed to be restitched and I ask the SA about these. He told me that they only got a couple and that they didn't have any. He said that they are very small - mind you I was wearing my Micro Constance. I guess I will have to keep checking. :sad:

Yes, new mini Kelly is very very small. It is only 20cm, KP is more roomy than. And the shoulder strap is very thin and short. I tried to wear crossbody, it looked so funny [emoji23][emoji23]

Ok i caved in!! Tried on a black one last week and was easy to say no.... prefer the bag in a pop color... was shown the moutard chevre and a blue ( think agate?) in epsom and any resistance is futile! It is TOO adorable esp with the strap... i can imagine carrying it around during the day (fits essentials, photo below) and with the strap in v crowded restaurants - you wont have to worry where to put the bag.

Picked the moutard, love the sheen on the leather and love this color in this size!

IMG_4395_zpsunxippwa.jpg

Also picked up the "original" mini kelly back from spa with new hardware - a comparison shot.
IMG_4369_zpsunc1zblc.jpg

Finally what it can fit - mini bearn, lipstick, pressed power, blusher. Was using my phone to take a pic but it can also fit in with rest of stuff. Usually have the phone in my hand/pockets anyway so not an issue. Tried my friends iphone 6plus -and it does fit. HTH.

IMG_4371_zpsw09ujqcg.jpg
Love this color! If I was getting one, I would love the moutard too! Congrats, it's gorgeous in chèvre!

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
Reactions: nhoness
Shopping Thanks for sharing
Enjoy your new mini
Thank you bagidiotic! Too much shopping recently... :giggle:

Congrats my dear! It's super cute, so nice that you had a choice of colours. I am also waiting for them to arrive at my store. Thanks for sharing what fits, so helpful [emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks my dear! :heart: My SA is wonderful, told her i prefer it in chevre...she showed me the blue epsom as well as she knows i love blues. The rose lipstick appealed most to me (that one went to a vip) but no complains, am LOVING my little yellow gem!

This is gorgeous! love it ! thank you for posting what can fit in it... I was afraid too small.
congrats!

Thank you ayc!

Love this color! If I was getting one, I would love the moutard too! Congrats, it's gorgeous in chèvre!

Thank you dear dharma! :hugs:The color in chevre pops!

I shy from modelling pics but for those considering the mini, hope this helps. Took it out and going to carpark so not the most glamourous setting! I am around 5'4, with 3inch heels.

IMG_4424_zpsvrffrpah.jpg
Gorgeous on you dear! I must have missed your reveal. Is it gold or curry? Never mind I scrolled back a page and found your reference as moutard! Fabulous!

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
You look great! The more I look at it the more I love the colour. So gorgeous, Love it [emoji7]

Thank you dear Natalie! Cannot wait to see which color you end up getting! :heart:

Looks great on you Gnippohs, congrats! [emoji3]

Thank you Serva1! :flowers:

Great pic. This is a beautiful color and you wear it well.

Thank you meridian

Gorgeous on you dear! I must have missed your reveal. Is it gold or curry? Never mind I scrolled back a page and found your reference as moutard! Fabulous!

Thank you lanit, i didnt do a reveal... confess love looking at reveals but too lazy to do it myself! :amuse:

It's so cute! Glad you picked the moutarde!! Congratulations on the score.

Thank you Kkho! It is really cute, love it with the strap esp... :heart:

And thanks for all the "likes" guys!