Furla

I have a red Furla. croc embossed which I bought last season, and I have to say that I am not 100% happy with the purchase. It is big enough for my needs (that's why I bought it) but something is missing - I could not even say exactly what... I don't think I'll buy any other, unless I see an Elizabeth on sale in a color I like. I considered buying the Elizabeth more than once, but then again, the quality of leather varies and for a bag like that a super-soft leather is a must.

I love most Furla bags, they have such good quality and they don't cost too much. I really like Furla, because the styles are classy, practical and feminine :smile:. I have a furla hearts wallet, a virginie in light lilac (the best style ever) and a light tan crocodile embossed shoulder bag and right now im waiting for another darling: the Carrie in dark brown, and I can't wait to get more :flowers:

My Furla Elisabeth is puddle-soft leather in dalia (orange); the croc ones from this past season were very stiff and unattractive.

I have another Furla that is pink with brown debossed flowers. It stands up on its own but it is a tote style that totally shows off the design. I got it in Italy and have never seen another one in the US, except for an audience member on Ellen, and she was from the UK.

I saw all the new Furlas at their boutique in London a few weeks ago, and it was a heady experience. Too bad we don't have a Furla boutique in Washington (DC).

I love Furla bags. I own few of them currently. They are good quality bags and price is not too bad. I used to have pink candy bag for couple of years and sold it. Every year they add more fun to there design.

I love Furla! Great quality and craftsmanship, especially for the price. Plus they're made in Italy!

I have 2 Furla bags so far - a croc-embossed magnolia-rose Candy bag, and a Martha saffiano satchel in Rugiada which I bought for National Handbag Day. :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2895 watermarked.jpg
    IMG_2895 watermarked.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,362
  • IMAG1758 watermarked.jpg
    IMAG1758 watermarked.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 1,363
Reactions: kadelle
I recently came across a Furla Alice Small Satchel at Neimans Last call and was impressed with the design and quality. It's been my go to bag for travel, I love it and welcome Furla into my handbag collection.

I recently came across a Furla Alice Small Satchel at Neimans Last call and was impressed with the design and quality. It's been my go to bag for travel, I love it and welcome Furla into my handbag collection.

I bought the Furla medium Alice online. It's too big! But I can't return it. So the small is more or less a great size? Not too small? I'm scding myself for getting the medium.