FURLA bags

Hi there :smile:

I need some help, can anyone tell me what this bag is called? Or even better, do you own this bag? What do you think about it?

It’s old model so I can’t seem to find it anywhere.. Looking to buy this kind of bag so thats why i’m asking :smile:

thanks ❤️

Attachments

• 27863BE0-56C9-40F0-AE2A-BA4D0E433EF3.jpeg
    27863BE0-56C9-40F0-AE2A-BA4D0E433EF3.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 83
Hi there :smile:

I need some help, can anyone tell me what this bag is called? Or even better, do you own this bag? What do you think about it?

It’s old model so I can’t seem to find it anywhere.. Looking to buy this kind of bag so thats why i’m asking :smile:

thanks ❤️
This looks like it's from the early 2010's. I have no idea what the name is the bag is but I do know that Furla leather is TDF and also very durable.

Hello group, I found this bakelite handbag and I do not know if Furla ever made this type of bags since I didn't find any online. Could this be a fake?View attachment 4668927 View attachment 4668928
I found some Furla bakelite and lucite bangles on Google search so Furla has dabbled with both bakelite and lucite in the past; Furla was founded in 1927 so they have probably surfed every possible fashion wave in the last century. I know they've done some retro lines along the years as well. Not saying I'm 100% sure it's genuine but it looks loke something Furla probably has done at some point.

Reactions: Emeline
Lovely looking at the items shared here. I have just bought a Furla SLG (Babylon M card holder) and waiting for it to be delivered and now am looking at getting a bag, likely the Metropolis Mini (so cute and colourful!) or the Metropolis Shoulder/Medium bag. :heart:
That card case is so cute, I hope you enjoy using it. I think the metropolis is my favorite line. It was my first non high street bag and launched me into the beautiful world of bags. The mini didn't fit my phone and I do wanted to wear it on the moments I wanted to be hands free. I don't have the shoulder bag but the size of it is really good. I do have the satchel in small and medium black, the small top handle in black and the medium tote in sabbia. I love that color.

They also have the 1927 line which I adore. The top handles remind me a bit of the kelly and the cross body bags look a bit like the boy. Furla does their take on designer models but they thankfully are not 1:1 copies. Although the lovely ballerina color in a way looks like Chanel's light beige. I still don't know how I should feel about the lock but like the shapes of the bags enough to overlook that.

The top handles can hold less than I thought and the base could have a better structure, but the crossbody's are roomy and easy to use. I love that you can wear them crossbody or double the strap and wear it as a shoulder bag. I don't like to go crossbody or handheld in the summer. Straps like these make all the difference. Because it's not a premier brand it doesn't hurt my wallet to have multiple sizes or colors. That's a plus too.

That card case is so cute, I hope you enjoy using it. I think the metropolis is my favorite line. It was my first non high street bag and launched me into the beautiful world of bags. The mini didn't fit my phone and I do wanted to wear it on the moments I wanted to be hands free. I don't have the shoulder bag but the size of it is really good. I do have the satchel in small and medium black, the small top handle in black and the medium tote in sabbia. I love that color.

They also have the 1927 line which I adore. The top handles remind me a bit of the kelly and the cross body bags look a bit like the boy. Furla does their take on designer models but they thankfully are not 1:1 copies. Although the lovely ballerina color in a way looks like Chanel's light beige. I still don't know how I should feel about the lock but like the shapes of the bags enough to overlook that.

The top handles can hold less than I thought and the base could have a better structure, but the crossbody's are roomy and easy to use. I love that you can wear them crossbody or double the strap and wear it as a shoulder bag. I don't like to go crossbody or handheld in the summer. Straps like these make all the difference. Because it's not a premier brand it doesn't hurt my wallet to have multiple sizes or colors. That's a plus too.

Thanks for the input @Egel. The crossbody bags do look roomy and no-fuss. I‘m looking forward to be able to visit the store once things gets better to try on a few pieces.

Reactions: Egel
Thanks for the input @Egel. The crossbody bags do look roomy and no-fuss. I‘m looking forward to be able to visit the store once things gets better to try on a few pieces.
I don't know where you're located but some online stores have sales up to 50%. Most seasonal colors are heavily discounted when they are not on trend anymore. That is the moment when I always strike.

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that they can handle the rain. It's always nice to not panic about your bag and belongings when you end up in a sudden downpour.

Reactions: BagsAndCarbs
Hi all! For some reason this thread went up and my phone alerted me!!! After 2 years that I posted here about my purchase of Furla Kitty collection, my obsession about the colab took over and even Furla not selling them
Any longer, I always keep digging and finding pieces of this collab on ebay, mercari, poshmark and even the rea real! So by far, besides what I posted, I own today more few bags , card holders and wallets from the collection!!! I cant wait to find a time and post all my collection pictures here to share with you all! Its a gorgeous collection and Im not wearing them as Im affraid to ruin the leather!!! I just love to stare at them and smell the leather hahaha

Has anyone seen this? Furla have released a new collaboration with Line Friends:

furla_line_friends_collaboration-collection1.jpg

furla_line_friends_collaboration-collection2.jpg

Hopefully it comes to my country's Furla!

Reactions: Egel and babibarbie
haha I did wonder if they would do a new Sanrio collection before...I love their Sanrio collabs and this new Line Friends one
Im ok with this collection! I know eventually I will grab at least the wallets lol I cant help myself with kawaii stuffs!but I wish was a Sanrio colab! At least my wallet is happy that is not sanrio or san-x lol
I saw in their HK IG that they will have some nice cute buckets bags in this line! I will need hold myself and stay only with the wallets or my husband will divorce me

Reactions: Ineedanewhandbag