FURLA bags

Has anyone seen the new Hello Kitty collection for 2019? It also has My Melody too! (The My Melody bag has sold out in my country already) :biggrin: I loved last year's collection and bought a few pieces...very tempted again this year! :P

I came to this thread just to check if anyone has posted IRL pics!

I have it! Got it a couple of days ago and it was the last one on the store. I passed on last year's Hello Kitty Collection since the colors are too bright to my liking but when I saw this dark blue My Melody, I couldn't pass it up.

Attachments

• IMG_5093.jpg
    IMG_5093.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 402
I have it! Got it a couple of days ago and it was the last one on the store. I passed on last year's Hello Kitty Collection since the colors are too bright to my liking but when I saw this dark blue My Melody, I couldn't pass it up.

Cute! I like the addition of My Melody this year! I purchased the My Melody wristlet last month and ordered a little more this month...I am a big Sanrio fan! :yahoo:

Reactions: dotty8
Just got this Furla Favola Bifold wallet. It was a sale find and I couldn't be happier - my other mini wallets don't have a pocket for cash and I sometimes need it. I usually go for leather SLG but this one is canvas on the outside and dark blue leather inside.

144084829.jpg

Just picked up this card holder from the Labor Day sale. I really like the Hello Kitty Collection this year. I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan, but I think I prefer the My Melody design more than the Hello Kitty one so I went with the blue one. Though the pink one is cute too.

Cute! I have the My Melody Wristlet :smile: It is quite unusual to see other Sanrio characters feature in fashion collections apart from Hello Kitty (although I am still a fan of Hello Kitty) and I love My Melody!

Hello everyone, newbie here. I want to buy a pre-owned furla mini metropolis, but the metal tag inside the bag only has “FURLA” written on it with no “genuine leather” underneath. is it fake? thanks a lot.