FURLA bags

Reviving this thread...any more love for Furla? In particular, I'm wondering why women (like myself) seek out quality leather but tend to shy away from fur...?

I am LOVING the size of this, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Bloomingdale's only has it in black.
IMG_1487001040.887523.jpg

Also, I think perhaps because fur LOOKS more like a live animal than leather? Also fur doesn't guarantee sturdiness, but a well-made leather bag can last fur years and years. Just some thoughts!

Reactions: songan and Lajka
I am LOVING the size of this, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Bloomingdale's only has it in black.
View attachment 3604396

Also, I think perhaps because fur LOOKS more like a live animal than leather? Also fur doesn't guarantee sturdiness, but a well-made leather bag can last fur years and years. Just some thoughts!

Hi,
I have purchased this beautiful metropolis satchel in medium size from Reebonz Singapore, but the problem is it doesn't come with detachable key and there's no hook/ring inside the bag that hold the key at all. I wonder if it is authentic.

I also checked in farfetch and shopbop, the satchels are without the keys as well only the satchels listed in the official furla websites have it. Hope you check b4 purchase. I am still thinking whether to return it while waiting reply from furla. And reebonz willing to give further discount if I willing to accept this "less than perfect" condition bag.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Lately, I've noticed that bags in the boutique are a lot nicer than, say, last year. I don't really have a thing for saffiano nor the caviar like leather of Furla. So I'm happy to see more bags in "real" leather. I have a great crush on the Club small or medium. Also the Luna hobo, when I am not really a hobo girl. The Emma in blue pebbled is also beautiful! There is also a flap bag, not the Metropolis, that appealed to me. But I noticed that prices are higher too.

New Furla for me [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

When I saw this little cutie pie after clicking a link on the Furla facebook Page advertising their Urban Jungle collecting i just had to have it, apart from me thinking that 295 EURO is an ambitious price for such a small bag! But it is just soooo beautiful (and almost the whole collection was Sold out in less than 2 days)... and a girl can only help so much [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Furla Metropolis Mini 20170317_062542.jpeg

hello everyone

i've just purchased a mini piper crossbody bag from a online seller, i kinda shock because it's says made in china.. all of my furla bag was made from italy.. i wonder would i get fake bag?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 1,954
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,754
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 2,360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,377
Could someone please kindly help me? I found this baby in a thrift store today. I've been trying to check whether it's authentic, read your comments here and finally decided to post pictures here. Will highly appreciate your help! :smile: Regards!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,175
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 1,166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 1,156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg