FURLA bags

I apologise if this is in completely the wrong place! I'm new to the forum and trying you get my head around everything.
I have an unusual Furla bag, kind of oil cloth doctors bag type... With a kind of Wizard of Oz pattern!?
My husband bought it for me and I've never used it. Found it languishing in the wardrobe this afternoon.
What would be your advice for selling it?
Thank you so much for your time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 2,123
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 2,139
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 2,159
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 2,093
Last edited:
Reactions: Elena S
Hi, anyone here owns the furla Alice bag? Is it made for outlets or it's a past season item? Many thanks in advance
I just bought the Alice bag down here in the Furla Outlet in Melbourne. It is beautiful, I was drawn to the colour as soon as I walked in. It's light blue/grey, I think the official colour is called Indaco. It's been in the retail store for a while and only made to the outlet about a month ago. My colour was from the spring/summer 2016 collection. Not sure if I'll be getting another Furla for a while though as I'm still a bit unsure about the Ares leather. I had a Furla Farrah bag from 10 years ago made from really soft, supple nappa leather and I really want another one in similar leather, but I haven't seen Furla using this leather for a few seasons already. I think this type of leather is not in fashion any more, have to wait for the trend to come back. :smile:

I apologise if this is in completely the wrong place! I'm new to the forum and trying you get my head around everything.
I have an unusual Furla bag, kind of oil cloth doctors bag type... With a kind of Wizard of Oz pattern!?
My husband bought it for me and I've never used it. Found it languishing in the wardrobe this afternoon.
Don't sell it! It's gorgeous!:heart::heart:

So funny bag! :smile:
This "Furla talenthub" was very impressive annual event (I think it discontinued): young designers create their own creation or redesigned some existing Furla model (for example Candy bag - propably you know the twocolored Candy with a ostrich boa - very famous in advertising). The winners of a contest then sell their creation in very limited collection in Furla brand, part of commision went to goodwill or charity.
Many of young creators are the "future stars" in big brand - for instance Bruno Laurenzano who is creating for Gucci in these days...
So, my recommendation for you: find the name of creator (it is possible it is written in bag documentation). Maybe you will find out that you are an owner of exceptional piece of famous designer and you will love it :smile: ! Or maybe not...in every case this bag is a collector´s item. You could be finding a buyer for a long time, because in a preowned-market are appreciated common, well known models.
So, my advice: check the designer, leave it, wear it, enjoy it, show it and boast by your exceptional bag! :smile:

Reactions: Sora_V
I'll buy it!!

I just bought the Alice bag down here in the Furla Outlet in Melbourne. It is beautiful, I was drawn to the colour as soon as I walked in. It's light blue/grey, I think the official colour is called Indaco. It's been in the retail store for a while and only made to the outlet about a month ago. My colour was from the spring/summer 2016 collection. Not sure if I'll be getting another Furla for a while though as I'm still a bit unsure about the Ares leather. I had a Furla Farrah bag from 10 years ago made from really soft, supple nappa leather and I really want another one in similar leather, but I haven't seen Furla using this leather for a few seasons already. I think this type of leather is not in fashion any more, have to wait for the trend to come back. :smile:
Hi J
I will be in melb soon and wondering how you think the stock in the Furla outlet? Is it worth going ?
How are the price point?

Thanks

Hi J
I will be in melb soon and wondering how you think the stock in the Furla outlet? Is it worth going ?
How are the price point?

Thanks
Hi DF,
The stock in the outlet is pretty good. They have a lot of things although most things are not heavily discounted. They usually advertise up to 70% off but only a couple of items will be at that rate. Other bags are roughly 40% off which is still a pretty good price. When I bought the Alice bag they had an extra promotion where you can get another 20% off if you buy two, so I ended up getting a Kellis tote and the Alice. The extra discount brings the price of the bags close to online offerings which is why I bought straight away.

If there is one in particular you're after, you can send me the style number and some photos and I can always go there to see if they have it and how much.

I recently got a Stacy rock in silver in the small size online, will post some photos when it arrives. My next Furla and probably only Furla for a while (hubby has been giving out warnings recently) will be the red Metropolis Bolero. So far I haven't been able to find any except a black one on ebay, but I think the bag will sell out before reaching the outlets.

Another Navy Metropolis! We are currently on holiday and went to an Outlet center today. I have been wanting a Metropolis Mini for a while but was always sceptical of the size. As I loved this colour and the price was good, I finally troed today, and it indeed fit my wallet, smartphone and car keys. So I took her with me an for a spin immediately, where my DH took this pic [emoji6]1473446854872.jpg

Hi DF,
The stock in the outlet is pretty good. They have a lot of things although most things are not heavily discounted. They usually advertise up to 70% off but only a couple of items will be at that rate. Other bags are roughly 40% off which is still a pretty good price. When I bought the Alice bag they had an extra promotion where you can get another 20% off if you buy two, so I ended up getting a Kellis tote and the Alice. The extra discount brings the price of the bags close to online offerings which is why I bought straight away.

If there is one in particular you're after, you can send me the style number and some photos and I can always go there to see if they have it and how much.

I recently got a Stacy rock in silver in the small size online, will post some photos when it arrives. My next Furla and probably only Furla for a while (hubby has been giving out warnings recently) will be the red Metropolis Bolero. So far I haven't been able to find any except a black one on ebay, but I think the bag will sell out before reaching the outlets.
Hi J

Thats very very kind to offer help. I m not after anyone style but I will be back in melb during Xmas period so I will have a wonder to the outlet then
Thanks again!!
:smile:

Hi J

Thats very very kind to offer help. I m not after anyone style but I will be back in melb during Xmas period so I will have a wonder to the outlet then
Thanks again!!
:smile:

Oh Christmas is perfect. If you can go around Boxing Day it's even better. From memory, last year's Boxing Day, Furla had a pretty good one day sale at the actual retail store.