From Dubai to the United States Reveal!

That green colour is simply stunning and gorgeous. Like an emerald green. Love the bag and love the colour. Great purchase! Congrats

Thank you so much Bumbles! The color is absolutely devine and surprisingly versatile.

OMG, this has got to be the prettiest capucines ever!!! That beautiful color! That gorgeous hardware (thanks for the close up — what kind of material is it made of? To my untrained eye, it has the look of an abalone shell)! Hoping to see a lot of this beauty on the forum if you don’t mind please :smile:. Also, glad to see that your DH and DD got their own special pieces as well! Congrats and enjoy Venessa :smile:

Minda! You are too kind and so sweet. I’m in love with this color. Definitely a color missing in my collection and the hardware definitely makes this bag. You will be seeing a lot of it. I’m going to be wearing it as much as possible. I‘m not 100% sure but agree that it’s the abalone shell. First LV for DH and he’s loving it...baby steps with him. And for DD, I’ve been working on her since she was born so she’ll be stealing my bags before we know it.

What a stunning Capucines! So beautiful!

Thank you so much SDBagLover...it’s the perfect addition!

OMG, with the mother-of-pearl inlay it's like a piece of jewelry! :heart: Absolutely congrats!!!

I think that’s what made me fall in love with this bag was how unique the LV is. Thank you so much for your kind compliment.

Absolutely stunning. Congrats!

Thank you multicolordreams. It means a lot!!

The capucines is absolutely stunning! Congrats!:heart:

Your compliment is very much appreciated Sunnybrii!!

You can request another country's exclusive items? How?? And such a beautiful color!

So I had no idea you can request another country’s exclusive item until now. Not sure if it’s something new. My CA asked if I was interested in the art capucines and I’m not but I slid in that I saw this bag and am in love. She said oh I’ll see if I can request it for you and then tada her she is.

Thank you!!

Stunning Beauty of a bag. What is the official color called ? Congrats !

I’ll see if I can find out the color name. I love that LV is doing more color lately. Thank you so much!!

Here is my new green eyed beauty!

View attachment 4877691View attachment 4877687View attachment 4877688View attachment 4877690

The Capucines BB!!!

The green is just perfect and that hardware is just wow! I love everything about this bag. I feel very blessed to be adding this to my collection.

I always thought the BB was too small for me but gave it chance because I just loved the color and the hardware.

Thanks for letting me share and sharing in my joy!!
It is so stunning!! The Abalone is really beautiful and sets off the color to perfection. I think the BB is a wonderful size, it is cute but fits so much. I am so happy you were able to get this!

I saw this beauty a couple of months ago on Instagram and was mad at LV for only releasing this in Dubai. I didn’t even bother asking my CA about it thinking it wasn’t possible to obtain in the States. Little did I know I’m able to request other country’s exclusive items. Well she’s here and I can’t be anymore happy.

This item definitely deserved a real reveal in my eyes...

View attachment 4877508View attachment 4877509

My CA also surprised me with a little something for my daughter, hence the box inside the box...

View attachment 4877510
Congrats! I really love the Abalone LV logo and the emerald colour.
FYI, it’s not only available in Dubai , we have it here in Malaysia, Singapore ,Thailand too.
There’s one display dented piece in one of our LV store here, so I told my CA to order a new piece for me