Fringed Speedy or Fringed Bucket?

PJRooster said:
Thank you LVAddict for the info. I didn't realize that the bags are so limited. I will take what I can (hopefully get)!
Did you call your SA? What is available? I am sooo loving mine, it would be nice for it to have a cousin in the forum:flowers:

LVAddict, I don't have a SA. I have purchased all of my LV items through ELuxury. I have the MC black Alma and Theda GM and the MC white Sologne (spelling). I also have MC black accessories (wallet, address book, mirror, key case) and the monogram pen pouch. I am sure that ELuxury won't get the speedy collection so I better make some phone calls!!

PJRooster said:
Sorry, I should have said that ELuxury won't get the Fringed collection!!
ELUXURY would be a no. Call the 1 866? line and call until you get someone competent. My mom lives in Oregon and they have found her some rare pieces. Just keep trying. I love shopping, you want me to hunt?:yes:

LVaddict, thanks for your offer to look. I really appreciate it. I am at work right now so it is hard for me to make phone calls (someone keeps walking into my office). I really appreciate all your help.