Fringed Speedy or Fringed Bucket?

1. I am trying to decide between the LV fringed speedy or fringed bucket. I also can't decide between white or black. I think that the white looks better in the bucket and the black in the speedy.

2. Unless you are a super VIP, you better take what you can get. I am a regular VIP and put down for a white speedy. I got the call from my SA and she offered me a black one and kindly suggested I take it as production was ceasing due to the time consumption of making these bags. She wasn't sure if anymore were coming, they had there alotment of pieces. I trust her, so I took the black, and am still down for anything white, should it come in. Which she assures me probably won't happen. I have seen both styles, they are both fab! I love that you get the little pochette with the bucket, but the speedy is a much more functional style for me, with the closure and I prefer arm bags. GOOD LVCK and let us know what you get!!!

3. WHITE BUCKET!!!:love:

4. SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY :yahoo:

5. Thank you LVAddict for the info. I didn't realize that the bags are so limited. I will take what I can (hopefully get)!

6. The SF boutique pulled out a white bucket and speedy for me to say when I was there on Saturday morning so if you're having trouble looking for one, call them and ask if it's been bought.

7. i would love to have the white speedy!!

8. White bucket. I think it looks a lot more attractive than the Speedy

9. Somehow, I don't think these bags would be flying off the shelves the way they're priced!:oh: Are they limited and numbered (like the Eye line)?:hrmm:

10. The fringed ones are rare, not numbered like our eyes, but limited like the cerises with the lizard trim were.

11. Speedy, Speedy, Speedy!

Mh, colour? Both are cute, but:

Speedy, Speedy, Speedy! :lol:

12. I would love to see how these look IRL

13. If you get one, I may just buy it off you a few months later!!!:lol:

14. Neither, really, but I'd say the black bucket if anything cause it has the pouchette.

15. FYI, Canadian ladies, if you are interested, I spoke to my SA @ the Toronto store this afternoon (her name is Junko) and she told me they have one bucket in stock as of today at the store on Bloor Street.:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice