Fringe Bucket or All this....

I think you should ask yourself, do I want quantity or exclusivity? There are far less fringe bags then there are of those other bags, so you're obviously paying for the limited nature of the bag. Personally, if I had the opportunity to purchase the fringe, I would def. buy it. Even if you hated it three years from now, you could sell it and I'M SURE make a profit on it. More importantly, I would buy it because its a bag that other people aren't going to have and because its a bag that will turn heads. Is it worth the price? Probably not...but it would definitely be a fab. bag to have! I say go for THE FRINGE!:biggrin:

do you really like the fringe alot?if you do get the fringe..to in my opinion that bag is too trendy,I would get 3 MC's. The MC line,and the fringe line look similar also,so there wont be such a diffrence..you basicly paying more for those strands of colorful leather,and charms (that are tacky)

I would get the three bags but not all at once. My DH would KILL me if I purchased a bag as expensive as the bucket, Otherwise I would buy one:P

I would purchase multiple bags, but not all in MC. Maybe select your two favorite MC styles, and get one in black, and one in white. Then, perhaps something in a different line for some variety. I love the Le Fab, just not that color/hardware combination.

I say...go for what your heart tell you! Yes, you may be able to get 3 bags for the price of one, but if the ONE is THE ONE (;)) then you should go for that one!

Good luck and let us know what you choose!