Freakin' Coach.com! (This time FedEx comes out on top)

I really wish I could have my packages delivered to the boutique but the closest one is 45 minutes away. Usually my only way to get a new Coach item is to order it off the internet, which totally sucks but it really does save me a trip. I can't drive too well and have a horrible sense of direction. There's no way I could make it to the boutique by myself.

However, I did call the boutique to order my Carly last friday. I specifically told the girl that they could just drop it off at my house, no signature required since somebody is always home. I knew I'd probably get it on a wednesday anyway so I'd be home. Well, it DID come yesterday, but required a signature! It was a demi, so it cost around $231 with tax. The only other thing I've ordered online was my mini skinny. I went to the boutique to get my wristlet. Just wanted to add my input to the conversation though :0)

I guess I am (sorta) lucky as well. I live in an apartment complex and have school all morning and then have to race to work in the afternoon, so no one is there. So, I have ALL my packages delivered to my future in-laws house, because my future father-in-law is home all day (This is the 'sorta' part b/c he was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure not to long ago and cannot work due to stress on his heart).

So I know my packages will be in good hands until I get off of work.

I always encourage pple to call their local coach store to ship so you can at least have a good chance in waivering the fee

And you can talk to the sa to make sure they leave specfic instructions eg no signature or signature please, leave over the fence by the garage etc

Things that I believe ordering coach.com does not provide, cs may however

Also ordering through the store its easier to deal with them in a situation rather then a 800 number

Also ordering via stores counts for pce if anyone cares

Thanks for the info! That's very good to know. :biggrin:
I always encourage pple to call their local coach store to ship so you can at least have a good chance in waivering the fee

And you can talk to the sa to make sure they leave specfic instructions eg no signature or signature please, leave over the fence by the garage etc

Things that I believe ordering coach.com does not provide, cs may however

Also ordering through the store its easier to deal with them in a situation rather then a 800 number

Also ordering via stores counts for pce if anyone cares

The largest order I've ever placed from the Website was last November and FedEx left the bags (legacy shoulder and pebled leather shoulder tote) on my front door step - no sig required.

Last month I ordered a pair of sunglasses through a store and I had to refuse them by phone because a signature was required and I couldn't be home. Fed Ex wouldn't let me redirect them to my work address (which they did 3 years ago with my Computer!) Anyway Fed Ex said the sender required a signature at my home address. When I called the store the SA said it was all up to the Fed Ex driver. (Like that made sense!) It was a mess.

Anyway - the whole signature thing was a royal pain in the a**