Frange/Fringe MC

Yeah..it looks better in the ad, to me. Oh well..I'd probably get the fringe stuck in my hair anyway. I'm notorious for getting it stuck in the car door when it's windy, so it's probably a good thing I don't like this bag IRL.

Hee hee! I love my speedy, it doesn't get stuck in anything, it jingles when I walk, I have even taken it through the airport with no problem. It does get lots of compliments though. I wasn't convinced from the ads, but it really has alot more character IRL. If you are lucky enough to be offered this bag, take it!!

LVLover said:
I'm bummed he is not returning the bag. How many buckets were made? Anyone got any tips on how to get one? I'm already waitlisted w/ Customer Service and she has my cc#. Here's the BIG question do I take my chances and hope my SA and/or CS finds me a bag or do I go to ebay?

They made 3000 pieces ( 3000 bucket and speedy together) you have more chances to find a bucket than a speedy. To get the bag talk to your SA and in the mean time call the 1800 vuitton line and ask again and again. Try to avoid ebay from now, the fringe bags are just arriving in the US. :P other multicolor and suhali bags will wait for you as they are regular line, this fringe beauty will not, so act now!:yes:

Yeah, I've thought about it and I'm NOT going to buy thru ebay. It really ticks me off, I contancte one seller and she told me that she has sold 12-13 fringe bags and has a WAITLIST for her customers!!!! :censor: :mad: :censor: :mad: . I thought to myself what BS that is and if she has a waitlist why does she have a bag listed. I'm taking the email and her name to my SA tomorrow!!! I've let my SA now and Customer service so I'm going to wait and see what happens if it's ment to be I'll get a bag if not well I'm sure I can find something else;)

OMG tell me who is this seller! how come she has sold 12 fringe bag lol this is not possible my SA showed me on the computer how many pieces each stores has. This is impossible she is lying and obsviously she doesn't have the bag yet with her.

MiroirPrincess said:
OMG tell me who is this seller! how come she has sold 12 fringe bag lol this is not possible my SA showed me on the computer how many pieces each stores has. This is impossible she is lying and obsviously she doesn't have the bag yet with her.

Yeah really, and wouldn't the stores notice if the same person keeps buying so many of them? Seems weird.