For those ones having Cartier LOVE necklace or bangle

I prefer yellow.. no matter what your skintone.

Me too... I own the yellow because I only planned on getting one and kind of thought it was the most "classic" ... I find the rose/yellow looks more feminine for some reason than the white gold? Actually I think Darkangel described what she LIKED about the white gold once as it being a bit more "industrial" looking... so to each his own! Lots of gorgeous white gold ones here! And I should say in the white gold/diamonds I think I like them all equally!

From what my SA said the rose gold is the most popular/hard to get for some reason - go figure! I'd have thought it would be the yellow!

Well, I am Asian and my skin is very light tan ( don't go out much in the sun ) and my first Love bracelet was white gold and I really love it since then I also got my second Love recently in YG and I must say that as much as I like my YG . It's not compliment much with my skin tone. I guess as I am Asian, we r so used to 24kt gold and when I see the 18kt in YG is not that appealing to me as much as the WG but for saying that may be I'm not use to wearing it yet...

Me too... I own the yellow because I only planned on getting one and kind of thought it was the most "classic" ... I find the rose/yellow looks more feminine for some reason than the white gold? Actually I think Darkangel described what she LIKED about the white gold once as it being a bit more "industrial" looking... so to each his own! Lots of gorgeous white gold ones here! And I should say in the white gold/diamonds I think I like them all equally!

From what my SA said the rose gold is the most popular/hard to get for some reason - go figure! I'd have thought it would be the yellow!

I own yellow and rose. and love them both!!

I am not Asian but I have fair yellow-ish skin and I have the RG. It just looks best with my skin tone. The RG from Cartier is very special, it's very close to YG.
All my other jewellery is WG but I chose RG because I wanted it to stand out and it just looks best on my skin.