For those ones having Cartier LOVE necklace or bangle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are yours yellow gold or white gold? What do you suggest for Asian fair skin? Yellow or white gold? Thanks.:shame:

2. I have the white gold. i always thought yellow gold looked good against asian skin. its something about the undertone of asian skin tone.

3. I prefer yellow.. no matter what your skintone.

4. I agree with VuittonsLover. Yellow gold is the way to go :smile:

5. Thanks for all the replies. I also want to know whether the white gold pieces will fade, because clearly it is not easy to take LOVE pieces off everyday? Thanks again.

6. from other posts I have seen.. some have said the rodium in the white gold has faded out.

Maybe search Cartier Love Bracelet. There is a ton of posts on it.

7. I have the yellow gold and my DH has the Platinum one so it does not need plating ...I love them both...!

8. I don't have one, but I'm partial to the white or rose gold ones (regardless of skintone).

9. I have the rose gold and love it

10. i vote :tup:for yellow.

11. Thanks again. Looks like people more prefer yellow or rose gold than white gold.

12. i have a white gold love neckalce and its beautiful i havent had it long so odnt know about the color fading, but i love the rose gold! LOVE LOVE LOVE it.. even if allll your other jewellery is white i love rose gold

13. I have the rose gold and it's perfect for my Asian skin.

14. Thanks La Vanguardia, would you mind posting a pic?:yes:

15. I think if your skin is more yellowy you'd be better off with rose gold or white gold.