Fope flex it jewellery

... while the other jadeite bangle felt like it could do with a Love Nest! These FOPE bracelets are so beautiful and comfortable :biggrin:

View attachment 4792020

View attachment 4792021

Gorgeous! Am very jealous, I really want a white gold one but not sure if I want a WG version of my Prima or something else! I’ve been looking at the Eka Tiny and Solo lines. I really like the Vendome too. Decisions!

Reactions: SmokieDragon
This chunky one is next on my list...one day...:smile:

I look forward to that day with you :biggrin: It really feels like it belongs on my wrist and it would feel that way for you too :biggrin:

That’s gorgeous Smokie!!!

Thanks so much! :biggrin:

Gorgeous! Am very jealous, I really want a white gold one but not sure if I want a WG version of my Prima or something else! I’ve been looking at the Eka Tiny and Solo lines. I really like the Vendome too. Decisions!

Thanks so much! I have to admit, I was overwhelmed too but looking through IG and also at the brochure I was given during my earlier visit to the store helped with guiding me in the right direction! :biggrin:

Reactions: Onebagtoomany
Ok, so I blame Smokie for enabling this latest purchase, after seeing her gorgeous Love Nest bracelet :biggrin: I wanted to get a white gold Fope bracelet to wear stacked either with my yellow gold Prima or stainless watch and just received an 18% off discount code to use at CW Sellors... I just couldn’t resist that sort of temptation so bought a Solo in white gold with two plain white gold rondels and a central diamond rondel. I should get it tomorrow morning :happydance::happydance::happydance:

91FBA9EF-D977-48C4-9D3A-9FCCC401AED6.jpeg

Ok, so I blame Smokie for enabling this latest purchase, after seeing her gorgeous Love Nest bracelet :biggrin: I wanted to get a white gold Fope bracelet to wear stacked either with my yellow gold Prima or stainless watch and just received an 18% off discount code to use at CW Sellors... I just couldn’t resist that sort of temptation so bought a Solo in white gold with two plain white gold rondels and a central diamond rondel. I should get it tomorrow morning :happydance::happydance::happydance:

View attachment 4794208

Congratulations!! This is beautiful and 18% off is irresistible :biggrin: Glad to enable!! That’s really fast delivery and can’t wait to see your pictures!

Congratulations!! This is beautiful and 18% off is irresistible :biggrin: Glad to enable!! That’s really fast delivery and can’t wait to see your pictures!

Thank you! Yes, I was thrilled about the code as still had a 10% off code to use but this one took a sizable chunk off the price! Can’t wait until the post arrives tomorrow - will post pics once the bracelet is here :smile:

View attachment 4794208
Hahaha... you guys have to stop! But seriously, congrats, Fope bracelets are worth every penny. Enjoy :drinks:

Hahaha... you guys have to stop! But seriously, congrats, Fope bracelets are worth every penny. Enjoy :drinks:

Lol, I blame
That’s the same as one I have up above so I’m biased. It’s lovely!!!

Yay! Bracelet twins! Am I right in thinking it is very similar to Prima but just bigger? I loved the Love Nest line too but it is too expensive here even with the discount.

Yes, they are worth every penny! They are in a class of their own and my favourite bracelets of all time! :biggrin: I would love to get a ring too but the boutique only had a M size ring and that was a Mialuce, or should I say, luckily it was an M size! Hahahaha

So of course, they were trying to interest me in a chain with pendant but it's not the same cos I love to wear pearls so I wouldn't be able to justify the cost of buying one if I don't wear it 24/7

Allow me to paste the link to @sarachryan 's earlier post on page 2 of this thread. Her WG Solo is right next to her RG Prima here :biggrin: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/fope-flex-it-jewellery.912841/post-33883149

I did go back earlier and have a look - it’s so gorgeous! It is clearly bigger than the Prima but looks very similar in style whereas the Eka is quite different. So hard to judge from photos and there is nowhere for me to try the bracelets on around here unfortunately.

Yes, they are worth every penny! They are in a class of their own and my favourite bracelets of all time! :biggrin: I would love to get a ring too but the boutique only had a M size ring and that was a Mialuce, or should I say, luckily it was an M size! Hahahaha

So of course, they were trying to interest me in a chain with pendant but it's not the same cos I love to wear pearls so I wouldn't be able to justify the cost of buying one if I don't wear it 24/7

I would love a ring too! And a necklace but I think they would be too short at 16 inches as I prefer 18 inches+ drop on me.

So hard to judge from photos and there is nowhere for me to try the bracelets on around here unfortunately.

I would love a ring too! And a necklace but I think they would be too short at 16 inches as I prefer 18 inches+ drop on me.

Even with the shop nearby, I find it mind boggling! All the lines are worthy contenders. I wish that there could be a retailer near you.

I think the necklace that I tried on was longer than 16 inches but was shorter than 18 inches. Maybe one day soon, there will be a length which is 18+ inches :biggrin:

Here’s my two side by side. I think I like to wear them a lot bigger than some of the rest of you so you can see they’re not snug to the wrist. But I think the mix of metals and the designs works really well. The solo is actually quite a bit different to the Prima in person primarily in size in terms of width but also the proportions of the links. Difficult to say which is nicer but I’m tempted to say the solo. 27550EAA-8EB4-4542-AB6B-E43497E2986D.jpeg