Fob Bonanza! Run to Nordstrom Rack - Reveal!

For those who are looking for a Baseman fob, 6pm has the original Buster for $57.99....50% off the original price. Not as good as NR, but if you are wanting one, it's a better price than ebay.

Thanks, they have a lot of the fobs that were at NR, see the link below:
http://www.6pm.com/coach-women-key-chains/COfWARC02QFSAvgdwAEB4gIEGAECCg.zso

Once again I am wondering why Coach decided to sell this load of fobs to outlets other than the FOS or the Coach Factory Stores? But it worked out okay for me so I'm not complaining!

Thanks. Can you point me to the sellers on ebay?
The best one I have found is iheartcrystals2....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/iheartcrystals2/m.html?ssPageName=STRK:MEFSXS:MESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654
She / he is in the states so shipping is quicker, the selection is usually great and the prices are good. She will combine shipping into one rate instead of charging shipping for each purchase. She is the only one I buy from if possible. I have bought from 2 or 3 other sellers, the items and prices are good, but they are in China. If there's a color or a crystal you can't get from iheartcrystals2, let me know and I'll get you the names of the other sellers.

Last edited:
Reactions: whateve

Once again I am wondering why Coach decided to sell this load of fobs to outlets other than the FOS or the Coach Factory Stores? But it worked out okay for me so I'm not complaining!
Yea, you would think they would have just gone to the outlets. I'm sure they would have made more money off of them that way. :huh: I was looking for something else on 6pm and saw the Buster and thought I mention it for those looking. I've been looking at the photos in this thread, but not keeping close tabs on the text, so I guess I missed the link if you posted it before....I keep coming in here because I love looking at all the 'goodies'. :nuts:

Reactions: K.E.W. and katev

Yup, I just saw that too. EVERY single fob on the 6 PM website is a duplicate of what NR is selling (or HAS sold out of, much to my chagrin)! It'll be interesting to see IF (and/or WHEN) additional ones arrive, if the same thing happens. From what I see, the NR fobs are approximately 50 to 60% LESS than the 6 PM prices (which are already discounted).

I still need to check my Saks Off 5th for the lesser discounted but larger selection of the leather feather fobs.
I didn't leave enough time to get there too, yesterday.

We should rename this thread "Days of Our Discounted Fob Search Lives"! :giggle:

Reactions: Hobbsy and katev
Yea, you would think they would have just gone to the outlets. I'm sure they would have made more money off of them that way. :huh: I was looking for something else on 6pm and saw the Buster and thought I mention it for those looking. I've been looking at the photos in this thread, but not keeping close tabs on the text, so I guess I missed the link if you posted it before....I keep coming in here because I love looking at all the 'goodies'. :nuts:

Thx for alerting us to the 6 PM website!

Katev!!
I called Saks Off 5th Outlet near me...Thanks to you and fellow TPFers...
I went to outlet and found Pave Crystal Hang tag!!! We are Charm twins!!! ($50!)

I did ask if Saks would PM Nordstrom Rack..They would if Coach was online not in store.

Thanks again for your enablement!!! :smile:

Lynne :biggrin:

Reactions: K.E.W. and katev
I saw Emmanuel Hare Ray on 6pm a few days ago but I guess they sold out. I decided not to get any Baseman since they are so big. I like the MFF ones.

Katev!!
I went to outlet and found Pave Crystal Hang tag!!! We are Charm twins!!! ($50!)
I did ask if Saks would PM Nordstrom Rack..They would if Coach was online not in store.
Thanks again for your enablement!!! :smile: Lynne :biggrin:
Katev!!
Thanks again for your enablement!!! :smile: Lynne :biggrin:

That's terrific, I am so glad that you got it, enjoy!

Guess what, I'm still going at it! :graucho:

So far I have given away 4 of the bargain fobs that I got at Nordstrom Rack. The ones that I've given away were the silver and pink enamel hearts, cornflower feather, green studded clover, and the initial C - and all the recipients seemed to really like them.

I decided that I would like to have a cornflower feather fob for myself, and I was near the Oak Brook, IL Nordstrom Rack today, so I decided to see if they still had any left. I wasn't very hopeful but it turned out that they still had 4 of them, so I got one!

That store still has the fobs dumped into bowls and hidden on an obscure bottom shelf, so the are not selling as quickly as they might - good news for me!

Although some of the coolest ones are gone there are still quite a few nice fobs left at very cheap prices. I saw yellow and cornflower feathers, gold metal feathers, pink robot, wishbone, carmine and navy tassels, both the pink and blue resin padlocks, metal stars, the back resin heart, shearling pom poms in several colors, silver and gold horse & carriage hangtags, leather picture frames, valet turnlock, green leather smiley emoji, and more. I not sure if I had posted this previously but I had also gotten the chalk and navy tassels during one of my many fob runs!

In addition to the cornflower feather fob, I picked up an embossed dot PVC luggage tag in saddle, with black dots, and a carmine strap. I haven't ever used coach luggage tags on my checked bags because I was worried that they would get stolen, but at this price I figured that I could risk it! And it should make it easier to find my suitcase in baggage claim.

They were primarily Coach fobs but there were a few other brands mixed in (mostly Rebecca Minkoff) but I found my first Kate Spade fob, a Seahorse!

And while I was in the store, I picked up a pair of polarized Gucci sunglasses for my husband, so it was a good day of shopping! Below is a list of my purchases and some pictures.

Cornflower Feather Fob 64129 BK CFL for $17 (retail = $75)
Embossed Dot PVC Luggage Tag 63905 SV CPV for $15 (retail = $60)
Chalk Long Tassel with Gunmetal Hardware 65834 BK CHK for $20 (retail = $85)
Navy Long Tassel with Gunmetal Hardware 65834 BK NAV for $20 (retail = $85)
Kate Spade Gold, Teal Enamel, and Crystal Seahorse for $23 (retail = $68)
Gucci Men's Polarized Sunglasses and Case for $120 (retail $365)

Attachments

• CornflowerFeather.jpg
    CornflowerFeather.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 255
  • DotLuggageTagPVC.jpg
    DotLuggageTagPVC.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Tassels_Chalk_Navy.jpg
    Tassels_Chalk_Navy.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 268
  • SeahorseKS_001.jpg
    SeahorseKS_001.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 277
  • SeahorseKS_002.jpg
    SeahorseKS_002.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 273
  • GucciSunglasses001.jpg
    GucciSunglasses001.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 280
  • GucciSunglasses002.jpg
    GucciSunglasses002.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I was at that same NR today - so funny! I was marveling at how many fobs were left in the hot mess of those bowls. I didn't see your luggage tag but I did see that seahorse and both are adorable. Congrats on your latest haul!
I cheated on my Coach fobs and got a Fossil one, hehe.

Reactions: katev
I was at that same NR today - so funny! I was marveling at how many fobs were left in the hot mess of those bowls. I didn't see your luggage tag but I did see that seahorse and both are adorable. Congrats on your latest haul!
I cheated on my Coach fobs and got a Fossil one, hehe.

So funny that you were there today, too. I can't believe that they've just dumped all those fobs into bowls and stuck them on a bottom shelf!

I really like the way the Kate Spade fob opens; you pull down on the Y shaped piece above the chain and then spin the ring until you reach the opening. It seems very secure.

Fossil makes great stuff, let's see your new fob!