Florentine Smith Bag?

Here they are....love my Smiths. So easy to carry under my arm...can open the bag without taking off my shoulder...doesn't seem as heavy medium flo satchel at all. Love the outer pockets...tucks so well against my waist....I love it...may end up selling a few of my medium flos for upgrades......I have a tmoro smith on its way already...LOL
:loveeyes: All three are beautiful! How do you like Dooney nylon? Looking at your red nylon Smith bag makes me want one! :hbeat:

Here they are....love my Smiths. So easy to carry under my arm...can open the bag without taking off my shoulder...doesn't seem as heavy medium flo satchel at all. Love the outer pockets...tucks so well against my waist....I love it...may end up selling a few of my medium flos for upgrades......I have a tmoro smith on its way already...LOL
Your Smith family is growing! I had a feeling you would love the Smith. :smile:
Without the shorter handles and less belting, it is lighter than the medium satchel.
And for those who prefer shoulder carry, the Smith is perfect.
Add that front pocket... it's easy to love.

Hi!
I bought a navy nylon Smith bag in 2012 or 2013 when it was on sale at a great price at Belk's. (They only had blue which is why I didn't get red. :lol: ) I completely agree with @lavenderjunkie that the older nylon is a winner! I enjoyed carrying it but at the time I was more attached to leather bags (and red, of course.) My cousin, who used to go with my BFF and me to the Dooney Outlet in Aurora once a month loved my nylon Smith bag but at the time her budget didn't allow her to purchase new bags. I knew at some point soon that bag would end up in the back of my closet, passed over for a red leather bag, so I gifted it to my cousin. She loved it and carried it all the time. Every month after that, until I moved to CA April, 2014, she carried the bag and truly loved it! I hope you enjoy both your Smith bags! I can't wait for your pics/reviews! :smile:
Thanks to @Purpleflower123 I've been obsessing about a nylon Dooney Smith bag! :rolleyes: I just won an auction this morning for an orange Smith bag. (I'll post pics in the "New Dooney" thread when it arrives.) But the search had me thinking about my old nylon Smith bag. When I found my old post in the QVC forum I just had to share it to correct my post above. First, I bought it at Boscov's, not Belk's. Second, and this is the funny part to me, it was RED! :lol: All this time I'm remembering it as blue with red trim, and it was the other way around. But I did mention in my post that I didn't know how often I was going to carry it because I love carrying my leather bags.

20210323_142326.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama