Florentine Natural

BBY: you are so right. Some colors of Florentine are easier to enjoy because they are more carefree.
Black, navy, tmoro, chestnut all 'return to their natural beautiful look' even after a few rain drops.
And of course, everyday dirt and a little color transfer are much less likely to show on the darker colors.
As a result, we are not afraid to carry them and enjoy them. At least, that's how I am.
Agreed

In November, I purchased a medium Florentine satchel in the color Fern. I was expecting to like the bag, but when I saw that Fern smoothe Florentine leather, I fell in love:heart:. This is one of my favorite colors because it is unique, probably so unique that it can be polarizing. But I really enjoy carrying her because she is different. I also find Fern to be a neutral. I hope you grow to love her, but if not, back she goes.
I may have to pull her out in January to start the new year. I am actually hoping she darkens a bit.

BBY: you are so right. Some colors of Florentine are easier to enjoy because they are more carefree.
Black, navy, tmoro, chestnut all 'return to their natural beautiful look' even after a few rain drops.
And of course, everyday dirt and a little color transfer are much less likely to show on the darker colors.
As a result, we are not afraid to carry them and enjoy them. At least, that's how I am.
I find myself getting some of my favorite Florentine colors and bags in pebble leather, when available, so I can carry carefree. As much as I love and prefer Florentine, pebble leather and coated cotton are so easy to carry, especially in the Florida rainy season.

When I want to be carefree I carry my black florentine bags. I am obsessed with Florentine. Don't have any other bags except 2 mail bags from Vera Bradley....which I haven't carried in 6 months

ILD had the florentine kiss locks on sale today. Of course I bought chestnut and black....$31 for both with shipping! Woohoo! Still had $30 in dooney points and JOLLY discount. I am a nut