Flip or Flop?? Christina Anstead and Husband Ant Split After Less Than 2 Years of Marriage!!

Just seems the preliminary sched is to switch even/odd years for all holidays which is pretty normal.
Looks like his home base is yet to be determined… which is odd to me.

She needs to talk to Yolanda Hadid. All of her health issues went away when she had her implants removed.
I agree.

I think Christina is already a pretty girl, she doesn't need the implants in the first place. I don't understand the obsession with disproportionate sized breasts.

Praying for her speedy recovery. She's still young and have so many kids.

She needs to talk to Yolanda Hadid. All of her health issues went away when she had her implants removed.

you would think that if she wasn't smart enough to realize this that her doctor's would! i remember seeing someone talk about this when she had implants - it's like her body was pissed at her for adding all that toxic junk and did everything it could to retalitate against her! once she figured out when it started happening she removed them and she stopped having those problems.

Reactions: andral5
you would think that if she wasn't smart enough to realize this that her doctor's would! i remember seeing someone talk about this when she had implants - it's like her body was pissed at her for adding all that toxic junk and did everything it could to retalitate against her! once she figured out when it started happening she removed them and she stopped having those problems.

Yoyo had many health problems. Amazingly, she made a full recovery since her king unload her and the check finally cleared.

Reactions: chowlover2
Yoyo had many health problems. Amazingly, she made a full recovery since her king unload her and the check finally cleared.

her king?? there must be a story behind this! :lol:

from what i have seen her say she had started having health problems and had to eventually seek medical help it got so bad - she didn't go into major detail but was doing the herbs and holistic meds route which didn't help.

copied this from Tarek's FB page - i love his name :love: :

We’d like to introduce Tristan Jay El Moussa to the world
1f90d.png
6:55am 1-31-23 7lbs 7oz
Tristan was the name that Tarek was supposed to have, Jay is my dads middle name & 4 generations of Jay
But before our angel was born we had some scary moments leading up to him entering the world.
We were at my final doctor appointment and our Dr. rushed us to the hospital to get monitored because Tristan‘s movements had slowed down. I was 4 days past his due date.
Here is a little fast version of the birth story:
I had scar tissue built up from a biopsy I had years ago, which affected my cervix softening & water breaking. Once at the hospital I was given 1/2 a pill of Cytotec to soften cervix, balloon went in. 2 hours later I was dilated to a 4. Balloon fell out, then 3 hours later dialated to a 6, then a few minutes an 8 then 15 minutes later my water broke! It was time to push!! it all happened really fast. Tristan’s heart rate was dropping very low every time I’d push & was staying low. Which was terrifying.
My doctor told me that we had to get him out right away. I had 4 more pushes and to give it my all & she was going to use a vacuum to help get him out fast or otherwise we would have to do an emergency C-section. Tarek was on my right holding my hand talking me through everything. I pushed so hard all the blood vessels broke in my face and chest. :amazed::amazed: Tarek yelled I see his head, push push push. Our baby boy came out healthy and beautiful, I was in a state of shock it was a surreal experience. I was emotional and drained & so in love already.
It was scary, but beautiful & I had the best support from Tarek, my incredible @drlisakaramardian and all the nurses at Hoag.
We have been in our own private bubble but today we are so happy to share Tristan and some of our our birth story with the world
1f90d.png
1f90d.png

His family comes from the ME, if irrc his mother spoke French at one point. Lebanese?
Despite his mental health troubles, they both seem to thrive together.
Tristan is such a beautiful and meaningful name.
Nice touching story.

Reactions: chowlover2