Flaunt your new Damier Speedy here!

I am so going to the store right now to get my first LV bag - Damier Speedy 25. I called the store and they still have some 25s, but 30s are all gone. I just can't wait any more, plus I think 25 will fit me more proportionally. My stomach is in knots just thinking what if they were all gone? Wish me good luck!

lauhei said:
I am so going to the store right now to get my first LV bag - Damier Speedy 25. I called the store and they still have some 25s, but 30s are all gone. I just can't wait any more, plus I think 25 will fit me more proportionally. My stomach is in knots just thinking what if they were all gone? Wish me good luck!

gobtn.gif
....I know San Diego Fashion Valley still has 25.. give them a call. If you can beat the price hike is even better..
keep us update :biggrin:

But it could actually be nice, couldn't it (if it was the real thing)? :roflmfao:

I just don't know about the damier... Sometimes I think it looks manly and serious, then again elegant or sometimes I just think of chess :shame: ... I guess that's silly :rolleyes:. There seems to be such a damier craze right now! :biggrin:

Can I join the cool kids? I have been waiting ALL DAY on FedEx delivery & she just came at 5:46pm. OK, she had my speedy 30 so I forgive her for taking so long, LOL. Yea! Love it :love:

Attachments

• DSC01355.JPG
    DSC01355.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 57
My Speedy just came at 4pm FEDEX Saturday from E-lux...SO FAST..I ordered Thursday and DID NOT PAY for upgrade shipping and the bag came in a LV BOX with PLASTIC on the handles and Cardboard in the bag (It was not folded) IT IS PERFECT..I LOVE IT....I got a 25 and adore it....I might order the 30 also LOL

acegirl said:
Can I join the cool kids? I have been waiting ALL DAY on FedEx delivery & she just came at 5:46pm. OK, she had my speedy 30 so I forgive her for taking so long, LOL. Yea! Love it :love:

Yayyy...congrats !!!! it's a beauty !!!!

VipStyle said:
My Speedy just came at 4pm FEDEX Saturday from E-lux...SO FAST..I ordered Thursday and DID NOT PAY for upgrade shipping and the bag came in a LV BOX with PLASTIC on the handles and Cardboard in the bag (It was not folded) IT IS PERFECT..I LOVE IT....I got a 25 and adore it....I might order the 30 also LOL

I like 25 but I bought 30 instead because have mono in 25..
Congrats...let us know when you decide to get 30...
It's not a crime to have more than one speedy lol

Hey all, I just got back from Chevy Chase LV Boutique in Maryland. I am so excited about my first ever LV purchase. I got Speedy 25 and Koala wallet. I just can't wait to wear them. I tried both 25 and 30 at the boutique and decided to go with 25 since it's more proportional on me and it does look awesome cute! I happend to see NBA player Juan Dixon was shopping there too, by the time I left, he is still purchasing, I am getting so jealous! :biggrin:

Attachments

• speedykoala.jpg
    speedykoala.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 47
  • mewithspeedy25.jpg
    mewithspeedy25.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 61
  • twolove.jpg
    twolove.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 61
  • dogcarry.jpg
    dogcarry.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 67
lauhei said:
Hey all, I just got back from Chevy Chase LV Boutique in Maryland. I am so excited about my first ever LV purchase. I got Speedy 25 and Koala wallet. I just can't wait to wear them. I tried both 25 and 30 at the boutique and decided to go with 25 since it's more proportional on me and it does look awesome cute! I happend to see NBA player Juan Dixon was shopping there too, by the time I left, he is still purchasing, I am getting so jealous! :biggrin:

Welcome to PF,

Congrats on your speedy, looks great on you. Yout pooch is so adorable !!!