First watch

The big one looks ridiculously large and is too big for your wrist. The one with diamonds is a nice size but unfortunately the diamonds with the white somehow looks cheap in the photo...does it look better IRL?

The diamonds are kind of a bead style and hard to photograph. They do sparkle, but it's not like "WOW" or anything. But I do love the one in the big size! Although I don't want it to look ridiculous. I need some links taken out so it has ridden way up towards my hand in the first so maybe looks especially big? Thank you for your honesty!

My J12 is black with diamond markers. I think this watch looks best in black, though white is lovely, and a diamond bezel only looks good on the sizes under 38mm. Automatic was more important to me for this particular watch, hence my 38mm choice. Ps. My wrist is small, less than 6"

ETA: of all your pics, I like the 33mm diamond bezel on you the best. Hth

You don’t think it looks too big?

38 cm watch look big on most women wrist in my opinion.
But my friend have small wrist like yours, she wear 39 cm Rolex and it look just fine.
Whatever you comfortable with. For me I choose Automatic watch anytime. No need to change battery. It last forever. Here are my pictures when I try on J12. (I love J12 in White more than the Black

CCCE5190-FB31-4952-9D7D-1BC0AA887D4F.jpeg

E095B858-F5CE-45AB-BD2F-3CD0E93D5502.jpeg