First quota bag offer!

everyhappy21

Jun 17, 2016
So I have been asked to tell my top quota bag from my long time SA!

I told her I want a mini Kelly II before but now I don’t know whether I should keep it as my first choice or do a birkin 25 or 30 black Togo gold hardware! I’m 5ft and petit. My concern is I don’t know where to take my birkin. So idk what to do! I heard mini Kelly II is harder to get so I don’t know what to ask 🥺 what would you do?

Reactions: iseebearbears
So I have been asked to tell my top quota bag from my long time SA!

I told her I want a mini Kelly II before but now I don’t know whether I should keep it as my first choice or do a birkin 25 or 30 black Togo gold hardware! I’m 5ft and petit. My concern is I don’t know where to take my birkin. So idk what to do! I heard mini Kelly II is harder to get so I don’t know what to ask 🥺 what would you
IMO I would go for a Birkin 25 as a first bag given the practicality over a Mini Kelly. Have you considered a Kelly 25? Go with whichever one best fits your lifestyle and will make you the happiest. Best of luck deciding.

I would ask for a Birkin 25 if you plan to use it often as it's way more practical than a Mini Kelly. Although a B25 is on the smaller side, it will fit an iPhone Pro Max with plenty of room to spare, unlike a Mini Kelly which doesn't even fit an iPhone Pro Max.

Did your SA give you a choice of stock or just ask you what your first choice would be? If it’s the first, you decide what you love the most when you look at them. If it’s the latter, then it’s not an offer, it’s the SA filling out a wishlist.
Yes she knows that I’m engaged and she said she will work on it as my wedding gift from my future husband so she said she can make it happen. I’m not in hurry to get it anyways. She also knows that I’m interested in mini Kelly II

If you don't know where you would 'take' you Birkin, I can't understand why you are even considering it.
With all your uncertainty, I am not sure that any of these bags is right for you. Just because you have the opportunity, it doesn't mean you should take it. Your fiancé's money would be better spent on something else that is special. Don't choose a piece of Hermes fine jewellery just to boost your pre-spend tally either.