First Purchase From ******

erica had SUCH a great promotion going on, you got your bag for such a great deal! i am now kicking myself for not taking advantage :noggin:

cassis is beautiful, congratulations - can't wait to see your mod pics!

Agree!! Her promotion gets better and better, sometimes I wonder if I should have waited, like my pre-order for instance, which only got delivered last week. Quality wise I'm really happy with my two purchases so far :smile:

Congrats on your new bag!! Cassis is gorgeous!

cutiekiara said:
How is the leather from ******? I heard some people got bags with chipped paint in some part of the leather... There's restocking fee to return/ exchange the bag..

The leather on my Bal is smooth with just a touch of distress. I personally don't like it when the leather is too distressed so I found my particular bag to be just right.

Yikkie said:
Agree!! Her promotion gets better and better, sometimes I wonder if I should have waited, like my pre-order for instance, which only got delivered last week. Quality wise I'm really happy with my two purchases so far :smile:

Congrats on your new bag!! Cassis is gorgeous!

Thanks! I'm drooling over the the holiday bags so I'm just waiting for a really good sale. No regrets with buying from Erica.

emboy said:
I bought City Latte mrgh from ****** the bag it self is perfect but it didn't come with cards such as year card etc. It should come with it right?

hi there! have u checked all the pockets? it should come with it. just email her if u dont have it, she gives pretty quick replies to emails.:smile: gl!

hi there! have u checked all the pockets? it should come with it. just email her if u dont have it, she gives pretty quick replies to emails.:smile: gl!

I think Erica had placed mine inside the actual bag so I saw it right away when I opened the zipper. I would email her too because thats an oversight that can cost you if you want to resell the bag at some point in the future. :smile:

As promised :smile:
Bal.png