First H Bag! Pls help me decide!

Hey TPF peeps! I am in the hunt for my first H bag and have in mind this c18 gris meyer ghw! Its brand new at resale for SGD20k. Any thoughts if i should go for it? I dont have a profile at H btw so i can only opt for the resale market.

TIA!

View attachment 5612639
I love it :loveeyes: I say buy it! If I don't get one from my boutique in the next year I will buy resale as well! Also, with resale you get the exact leather, colour and hardware you want!

Reactions: newblonde
I have a Constance to go as the 1st Hermes bag though it’s only a WOC, the H buckle get scratched very easily so I’d be afraid for the even bigger H on C18! Personally I prefer Roulis for its softer buckle and more discreet look but if you like Constance then go for it, I’m not sure about resale price in SGD but the general price on resale market is around 3x of retail price at the moment so it seems fair.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Go for it as long as it is BKC, building profile in SG is time and energy consuming. Not to mention, waiting time and the uncertainty of color of the bag to receive.

There are so many reputable resellers in SG too and prices are competitive. I have experienced getting vintage 20yrs old K from reseller and B from H store recently in 1 year journey.

After I have my B25 from H store, I check with reseller, how much do they pay for my B25 combi if I consign it to sell. Their offer turns out to be same as the cost of B from store + prespend amount. I keep my B25 in the end.

Buying from reseller you can get color u want. 20K is a good deal for a full set constance in gris meyer. Plus, you can use it immediately and festive season is coming ! ;)