First Bottega

daisygrl

O.G.
May 4, 2013
I am contemplating on buying my first Bottega. I am looking at Bottega Bauletto (medium) in Fondant. Does any of you have a feedback on this bag? And secondly, do you, guys, know how often does Bottega have their price increase? Thank you!

I don’t have this bag. Looks like it could be an update to the Montaigne bag. I’m not a hand carry bag type but people who wore the Montaigne loved it. As for price increases I think it’s 1-2 times a year. We could see one in the April/May timeframe based on my recollection of past increases.

Reactions: daisygrl
I don’t have this bag. Looks like it could be an update to the Montaigne bag. I’m not a hand carry bag type but people who wore the Montaigne loved it. As for price increases I think it’s 1-2 times a year. We could see one in the April/May timeframe based on my recollection of past increases.
Thank you! This is helpful. I will google Montaigne bag.

As @grietje suggested, it seems to filling the hole of the ever popular Montaigne. I don't have either, but between the Bauletto and the Montaigne, I'd rather have a Montagne because the straps are adjustable and I've found having adjustable handles on my Roma quite useful as the large has no shoulder strap. The black padded Intreccio Bauletto looks :drool: (but I'm eyeing another BV :biggrin: ).