First and only watch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

First and only watch. Which one?

1. Champagne roman

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Chapagne diamond

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  3. Silver diamond

18 vote(s)
    51.4%
  4. Silver roman diamond

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  1. I think it's all personal preference at the end of the day but the silver dial with diamond markers just looks most aesthetically pleasing, well balanced and elegant to my eye, and obviously many of us think so too ;)

Have you tried them all on yet?

baghagg and Passerine123 like this.
  2. So the popularity of the silver dial also means easier to sell at a good price if you want something different in the future. I do think the champagne looks a little dated.

Passerine123 likes this.
  3. In general I prefer the two tone look when the silver or white metal dominates and the yellow gold or rose gold is present as an accent, hence I would prefer the silver dial over the champagne. As I age, I also prefer a dial that is easier to read and the silver comes out ahead there too.

baghagg and Passerine123 like this.
  4. Definitely the third choice. Not a huge fan of the champagne dial options here.

5. 3rd IMO, young looking but classic. Looks fresh. The other ones look heavy, almost like “museum pieces”. But again, subjective logic, right?

6. I have he champagne with diamonds so I’m biased. I don’t feel like it’s outdated nor too blingy and use mines daily.

HeartHermes likes this.
  7. 4th.
    Diamond markers are too OTT imo but if you’re going to be wearing other jewels, and if it’s going to be diamonds I’d rather have it on a bracelet or other items than a watch

8. Those diamond markers are TINY. When you see close-up photos of watches here the diamond markers look huge but believe me, the Rolex DJ diamond dials are very low key. It’s the diamond bezels that can sometimes look a little flashy.

McLoverly and baghagg like this.
  9. Diamond markers! A must in my books. I love love love the 31. I have 31, 34 and 36.
    The 31 is my fave.
    IMG_20180708_180534.jpeg

10. Since it’s your only watch I’d say #3 because as I’ve grown older I want a little more sparkle. Maybe consider a white dial if you don’t love that color?

11. # 3!

12. 3rd one all the way :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice