First and only watch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

First and only watch. Which one?

1. Champagne roman

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Chapagne diamond

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  3. Silver diamond

18 vote(s)
    51.4%
  4. Silver roman diamond

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  1. Please help me choose my first watch! This is going to be in a 31mm.

Attached Files:

uhpharm01 likes this.
  2. Pic 4 titanium face. Looks young and trendy. I almost bought it myself last time! And I love the Roman numerals of Rolex.

Happynow, Shopgirl1996 and uhpharm01 like this.
  3. I love love love the second one! Personally I’m not a fan of the Roman numerals so like the diamond markers better and the champagne dial is a classic imo. My choice is influenced by the fact I wear mostly YG jewellery though but if I wore more WG/platinum I’d pick the 3rd with the silver dial. GL deciding!

4. #3 or 4, depending on the amount of bling you can swing daily.

I envy you!

I love the character in the looks of the Rolex, if only it wasn't automatic.

baghagg and Vvicky like this.
  5. That is a good point. I wear yellow gold most often.

6. I like the third and fourth as they will be easier to read. Good luck with your decision!

7. Third though I personally prefer the fixed domed bezel (the smooth kind).

Vvicky likes this.
  8. Definitely 3 or 4. Leaning towards 4

9. I love the 3rd pic. I wear the same spec watch but in 28mm.

10. 3rd for first and only watch

11. last one!!!

12. 3rd is my fav then 2nd. These to me look the most classic and timeless! GLD!

13. Silver dial w diamonds. The diamonds are so small they really don’t look blingy. The dial looks larger with just the diamond markers, too. Romans look a little busy.

baghagg and papertiger like this.
  14. Diamonds no matter what!

nvie likes this.
  15. Wow so many votes for the silver dial and diamonds. I'm leaning towards the champagne dial though. Is the champagne outdated or too blingy with the diamond?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice