Finally! Successfully got my Loewe Puzzle after a loooong journey

pinkrose398

MaddyLoves.com
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
PXL_20220416_203621834.jpg

I finally picked up the Loewe Puzzle in the medium tan. I ordered it from FWRD right before the price increase and was able to save another 15% off the old price. I've alluded to this in other posts but this is the FIFTH time I've tried to order a Puzzle bag. Let's see my track record:
1. Purchased a preloved small that ended up being a fake. Thankfully I got my money back from Paypal, but it was super stressful because it's still a lot of money.
2. Ordered the medium from Neiman Marcus - canceled a few days later due to "payment issues"
3. Called my credit card and they clarified there were no issues, so I ordered it again from NM - also canceled a few days later due to lack of stock
4. Ordered from 24S but they sent a large instead of a medium because of a website error. I asked if they could honour the price on the medium but they said no (I used a discount code). They ended up sending me a 10% off code as goodwill but they said it wasn't valid on Loewe :facepalm:
5. Ordered from FWRD when I saw they had it in stock and there was a valid 15% off coupon code.

I used it this weekend and it's been absolutely wonderful. The leather is so soft and supple, and even though it rained (I was worried about the soft leather in the rain), it still looks good as new! For reference I am 5'6.5 and the medium looks really nice and proportionate on me. It fits a LOT but because of the thicker straps, it doesn't feel heavy at all when I carry it on my shoulder or cross-body. It's such a beautiful bag and the leather is easily one of the nicest in my collection.

I still have the fake one (Paypal said no need to send it back), and the leather on the fake is not anywhere near as nice. I can post some side by side comparisons if anyone is interested. I also learned a LOT about authenticating Loewe bags.

Thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 5382680

I finally picked up the Loewe Puzzle in the medium tan. I ordered it from FWRD right before the price increase and was able to save another 15% off the old price. I've alluded to this in other posts but this is the FIFTH time I've tried to order a Puzzle bag. Let's see my track record:
1. Purchased a preloved small that ended up being a fake. Thankfully I got my money back from Paypal, but it was super stressful because it's still a lot of money.
2. Ordered the medium from Neiman Marcus - canceled a few days later due to "payment issues"
3. Called my credit card and they clarified there were no issues, so I ordered it again from NM - also canceled a few days later due to lack of stock
4. Ordered from 24S but they sent a large instead of a medium because of a website error. I asked if they could honour the price on the medium but they said no (I used a discount code). They ended up sending me a 10% off code as goodwill but they said it wasn't valid on Loewe :facepalm:
5. Ordered from FWRD when I saw they had it in stock and there was a valid 15% off coupon code.

I used it this weekend and it's been absolutely wonderful. The leather is so soft and supple, and even though it rained (I was worried about the soft leather in the rain), it still looks good as new! For reference I am 5'6.5 and the medium looks really nice and proportionate on me. It fits a LOT but because of the thicker straps, it doesn't feel heavy at all when I carry it on my shoulder or cross-body. It's such a beautiful bag and the leather is easily one of the nicest in my collection.

I still have the fake one (Paypal said no need to send it back), and the leather on the fake is not anywhere near as nice. I can post some side by side comparisons if anyone is interested. I also learned a LOT about authenticating Loewe bags.

Thank you for letting me share!
Congrats! Glad you got one that you love and works for you!

Reactions: pinkrose398
Yikes!!! What a headache to land your Puzzle. Congrats though. I know you'll love it. I have three Puzzles; small/medium/large. My large black one is quite large and best for travel. I should have gotten that one in a size medium and now the price has gone up. Scream!

Reactions: pinkrose398
Yikes!!! What a headache to land your Puzzle. Congrats though. I know you'll love it. I have three Puzzles; small/medium/large. My large black one is quite large and best for travel. I should have gotten that one in a size medium and now the price has gone up. Scream!
Thank you!! I do really love my bag, and I've been wearing it exclusively since I got it. I love how much it fits but it never feels heavy or uncomfortable; the thick straps definitely help.

I'm looking at adding a 2nd Puzzle already, or maybe something else from Loewe. The leather is so scrumptious.

Thank you!! I do really love my bag, and I've been wearing it exclusively since I got it. I love how much it fits but it never feels heavy or uncomfortable; the thick straps definitely help.

I'm looking at adding a 2nd Puzzle already, or maybe something else from Loewe. The leather is so scrumptious.
Well, I found a black medium Puzzle and someone on the forum mentioned having gotten her Puzzle on a website where she got a discount. So, I went to that same website and was also able to get a discount which brought it down to around the price before the recent scary price increase. It arrived the other day and I've used it all day today. I decided to very recently sell my size large black Puzzle as it was really large and not one to carry around on a daily basis. Now, I have one small Puzzle and two medium ones. If I were you, I'd go for another Puzzle and before whenever the next price increases comes along. Plus, it can also be difficult to find some of the colors and sizes. Oh, this morning I saw the Paula Ibiza raffia beehive bag as someone here on Purseforum posted a video of hers. I immediately ordered one and got the last one on the website that I used to place the order. I think that's a bag that will sell out fast. It's a gorgeous-looking raffia bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greentea