Finally LV Peace: My Reveal

Reactions: Sanzy
You know when I first bought the bag it stated there was a pouch in the front. I said I don’t see any pouch; they’re mistaken. :biggrin: Until about 3 times using the bag I scratched my head and said, where did that pouch come from. :lol: I guess being new, it was molded together till after use is when I found it. :lol:

I honestly forgot about that pocket until I found it and was like... oh ya! I like how discreet it is.

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
It's VERY tempting to grab a second print. Wish the Masacar wasn't discontinued.

I tried to sell Masacar District on eBay but got very little interest - only a few cheeky offers were sent. I'm delighted as it's always been a favourite and I know I'd have regretted it. It's such a carefree bag. I love your version.

Great looking bag. I have had the bosphore messenger for years and get so much use out of it- the strap is like the district and so comfortable! I want to upgrade to the district for sure. Love this combo.

Long story short, I could never find a purse I was comfortable with. Everything I tried I found an excuse for not wearing it in fear of something happening to it (vachetta wear, glazing issues, scratching metal... etc. etc.) Anywho, I’ve finally found a purse that I can wear and love and find pretty much worry free for me. I know it’s considered a “men’s bag” but I really love it and how it looks on me. With our further ado.. Louis Vuitton Eclipse Monogram District PM.

153901e623f68fde581e5de1de30fde2.jpg

c4742982ddf73554e7b4fc510d1bc4a0.jpg
d27d8c84c41e66cc0f1f0cd251eb6fb8.jpg
baffc9fc48c195eec0074d30984706c6.jpg

I find it understated but extremely useful. I know there will be a minimal of users who wear it so it’s rare for me, which I like. I don’t have to worry about weather. It’ll do good with my T-shirt and jeans and coaching life style. I just don’t find anything negative (for use with me). Just glad to share my peace with you as it’s taken me some time to find it.
I love it! I think it looks awesome one you!

This bag looks great on you, doesn’t matter that’s it’s a men’s bag. It’s all about the lo9 and how you wear it. It suits you, and it looks amazing, so much I want one too. See, great advertising already hahaha enjoy your new beauty