Finally LV Peace: My Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Long story short, I could never find a purse I was comfortable with. Everything I tried I found an excuse for not wearing it in fear of something happening to it (vachetta wear, glazing issues, scratching metal... etc. etc.) Anywho, I’ve finally found a purse that I can wear and love and find pretty much worry free for me. I know it’s considered a “men’s bag” but I really love it and how it looks on me. With our further ado.. Louis Vuitton Eclipse Monogram District PM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I find it understated but extremely useful. I know there will be a minimal of users who wear it so it’s rare for me, which I like. I don’t have to worry about weather. It’ll do good with my T-shirt and jeans and coaching life style. I just don’t find anything negative (for use with me). Just glad to share my peace with you as it’s taken me some time to find it.

LV_BB, jbags07, tannim44 and 39 others like this.
  2. I love it. :heart: It looks great. I’m a gal and I have the same exact bag. I loved it so much I also bought it in the DE print! Enjoy your awesome looking bag.

EveyB, chloebagfreak and llhudson13 like this.
  3. It's VERY tempting to grab a second print. Wish the Masacar wasn't discontinued.

4. Congratulations! I just looked at this in the store yesterday! I do love it! Congratulations again!

5. Great pictures. I have started going towards the 'male' bags, love the colours they do the canvas in. A monogram eclipse Neverfull would be my dream.

I have actually just ordered the grey pixel print District messenger this morning. Am interested to know how much can actually fit in this bag.

6. Looks like it was made for you! Love the color! :love:

7. I have the Galaxy Eclipse Monogram pocket organizer coming in too.. That print is very pretty in person and also unique.

8. I can fit the Pocket Organizer that I use as my wallet, a small umbrella, small hairbrush, sunglasses, phone, ponytail holders and a few slimmer items. I don't carry a lot with me, but it ca surprisingly and deceivingly hold a good amount. I love the hidden pocket in the front. I also love (which is big for me) that I can shorten the strap to make it a shoulder bag.

9. IMG_4233.JPG IMG_4234.JPG IMG_4235.JPG IMG_4236.JPG IMG_4237.JPG

SDBagLover and thelittlestar like this.
  10. Super classic piece! Looks great on you. I am a woman and I have this print in a keepall.

llhudson13 likes this.
  11. Great bag and does look great on you!!

llhudson13 likes this.
  12. love it! Great bag!

I tend to think the category of "men's" is really unisex and for the guy's knowledge. Like hey- this is not a woman's purse.

Bmore chic and llhudson13 like this.
  13. Right!? I mosey over to that part of the website all the time.

14. I absolutely love the look of this bag — just love the ME print (and have contemplated getting it since I saw a reveal from a TPFer (LVorDie)). It looks really good on you. Congrats and enjoy.

llhudson13 likes this.
  15. It looks great on you. :smile:
    And I agree entirely with your philosophy, and findings. My second LV, years ago, was a Bass PM in Macassar for all of those same reasons you've given, Adjustable strap, no vachetta worries, no worries about scratching the leather. That, and my Ebenes, are the ones I call "bullet-proof".

llhudson13 likes this.