~*~*~*FINALLY - CCKL's COLLECTION THREAD!!*~*~*

brin - awww, thank you :biggrin: Again, love your new PLCs!!

iimewii - hehe, me too :nuts:

kett - thank you so much ;) The MB booties never appealed to me until I tried them on...love at first try!

Duke - thanks! BTW, I saw your outfit pics in the non-CL thread and you've motivated me to start working out again :biguns:

G - yup, can't wait! :yahoo:

surly - hahaha, thanks girly! The wedges are actually ostrich but I'm hoping to add some eels to my collection soon :girlsigh:

moshi
- hey you! aren't you so proud?? I finally followed your lead and got myself a pair of CL flats :smile: I believe the Rosellas were $495 before tax :graucho:

All of your new additions are gorgeous :love: I love the MB booties. They're so beautiful on you. The red St Pierre are simply stunning, the cosmo ADs are out of this world, and the b/w Greissimos are :drool: I think I need those flats too :P Congrats and enjoy them.

:: trots around with J at SCP, both in madame butterfly booties..hers being black leather..and mine being purple suede!

CONGRATS, CCKL,beautiful collection!

dear Panda~ do you mind telling us where did you get the purple suede MB? cuz I was told they were exclusively made for Marchesa's runway show!

Last edited:
Just read through the entire thread and your collection is TDF!!!! :nuts:

The ostrich wedges in red are amazing; I have never been one for red shoes, but those took my breath away!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!

CCKL - OMG! :faint: What a stunning collection you have, so diverse in style and so very colorful! It's a good think one doesn't have to pick a favorite! ;)

I really enjoyed the Gattacas, can you tell me if you sized up/down and by how much?

I :heart: the Very Galaxy! Of all the CLs I've seen, that is my UHG shoe. Are they comfortable? Did you size up/down? Is the Fuxia more red or pink?

Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to see what the next addition will be. :yahoo:

WOW, your collection is AMAZING! This is probably the first time I have looked at someone's collection and loved EVERY SINGLE PAIR. You sure like Ron Rons and New Simples =] the Mamimos are super cute! And your kitties!!! :heart: