Final Decision on Coach gallery tote!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White... and congrats!

2. Definitely the gold. The gold on this tote isn't too gold that it stands out too much. I too, wear a lot of silver and platinum jewelry but would NOT feel that the gold in this bag would contrast my jewelry. I think the gold effect is timeless as opposed to looking too trendy since the gold is very muted. In fact, it blends in so well with the khaki that it almost looks more brown. White is also VERY nice, but if you want to wear the bag all seasons, the gold will probably be more verstatile.

3. Gold!

I haven't seen this new one, but if it's anything like the gold trim on the gallery tote I have, it's actually less of a yellowy gold and more of a really nice antique-y/silvery in person. (Hope what I said made sense.)

The gold also doesn't get as dirty as quickly as the white, and as some others have mentioned, it will transition better through the seasons.

4. Gold! I've seen the gold in person and I like it much better than the white, and wouldn't get as dirty.

5. woops! I didnt notice this post before I posted pics of the beaded tote in the other thread, sorry!

I go for the gold, there's a reason it's sold out ;P

6. Go for the gold!

7. awww with 14 votes for Gold and only 6 for white you are giving me a hard time :worried: cause i kind of wanted the white one more (maybe cause i already saw it)!!

but tell you what.. the sales person said they'll call me when they get more gold ones.. so i am expecting to see it next week!!
    i agree with the facts that gold would be more practicle cause it wont get dirty fast.. but then white is more profissional..!!
    gold looks nice blending softly in khaki.. but then as some said white contrast stands out!!

uhhh i cant decide:wacko: !! i guess i have to wait and see :sad2:

minicoop
    :biggrin:
    Inky Paws
    melisande
    shopalot
    janicet
    oranGetRee
    kathyrose

to be continued...

8. BeccaLynn07
    mello_yello_jen
    jasanna143

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank all you so so much for your votes and comments :love: i really appreciated them:shame:

i'll update when i have news!!:nuts:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.