FENDI sequin Baguette Bags…Quality Issues?

Jun 13, 2009
Hi!
Looking for information on the FENDI sequin Baguette Bags. For those that have purchased the bag, have you experienced issues with quality? Such issues like missing sequins, loose threading, discolored sequins and/or missing beads, etc. What was your experience with getting a replacement or repair? Thanks in advance.

Yes (unfortunately). I pre-ordered the purple sequin baguette and after waiting a couple months, I finally received it only to have two 1.5 inch sections missing sequins (one under the flap and the other along the side). I’m now in the process of getting a replacement (they don’t exchange items, so I had to purchase another one and send the other back to get a refund). I’m also dealing with a nano charm in sequins that I recently purchased from a boutique and it had a bunch of issues, but I think that was a piece that was mishandled over time in the boutique.

Fendi sequin pieces are beautiful but they are SO delicate :frown:

Yes, my nano lost about a cm of sequins, and the normal Baguette lost one when it fell on the floor. They offer to repair but it takes months and would involve shipping it around if you don’t have a boutique near you. Still they are beautiful.
Thank you!
Yes (unfortunately). I pre-ordered the purple sequin baguette and after waiting a couple months, I finally received it only to have two 1.5 inch sections missing sequins (one under the flap and the other along the side). I’m now in the process of getting a replacement (they don’t exchange items, so I had to purchase another one and send the other back to get a refund). I’m also dealing with a nano charm in sequins that I recently purchased from a boutique and it had a bunch of issues, but I think that was a piece that was mishandled over time in the boutique.

Fendi sequin pieces are beautiful but they are SO delicate :frown:
Thank you!

Reactions: desertchic
I had to send mine back because the sequins at the bottom seemed really lose. I called the customer sevice and they told me I wasn't the only one with this issue. A friend of mine has the green bag with sequins and never had an issue before.