FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Just received this stunner.
A few initial thoughts:

Pros:
- Obsessed with the colour. The almost pearlescent lilac colour with the gold hardware is magic.
- Love the original baguette shape. This comes with a single adjustable shoulder strap which is my preference because I don’t love the baguette cross body.

Cons:
- The bloody finish!! The same story as the last release of sequin baguettes. The round sequins do nothing for the baguette, since it’s hard to finish the edges without the satin underneath showing. It really bothers me for some reason.

Overall it’s really stunning though but since I have a whole collections of stunning sequin vintage baguettes that were a fraction of the price (without the finish issue), I’ll have to think carefully about keeping this one :sad:

Attachments

• F0295E3E-BD23-4F95-B819-C1DC01E357AD.jpeg
    F0295E3E-BD23-4F95-B819-C1DC01E357AD.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 73
  • F5416324-F7F9-4534-B989-022B2F77D3B5.jpeg
    F5416324-F7F9-4534-B989-022B2F77D3B5.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 70
  • E7B5B8DA-E69C-4F91-8756-8D125BE15AB3.jpeg
    E7B5B8DA-E69C-4F91-8756-8D125BE15AB3.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 61
  • C21FE26B-A848-4283-AD09-6AC1E43B8102.jpeg
    C21FE26B-A848-4283-AD09-6AC1E43B8102.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 61
  • B3350E9B-A645-47A7-981E-4A5B5390C86E.jpeg
    B3350E9B-A645-47A7-981E-4A5B5390C86E.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 65
I’m a little late to the game, but I finally added the first Fendi to my collection. I’ve been eyeing the travel mini for quite some time but I was moreso set on the Loewe mini puzzle edge in yellow. When I saw that 24S had the Fendi for 810 instead of the 1350 from Fendi, I had to order it right away and forego the Loewe piece. I ordered two originally so I could decide between the colors and ended up keeping the yellow. As much as I like designer items, I don’t think I’m a fan of big/many logos on a bag.
.View attachment 5401095View attachment 5401096
These are adorable! Is the yellow material rubberized leather or rubber made to look like leather?

Sorry to hear! Did the item say delivered, or has had no update for a while? Was this from the Versace website?
It was indeed from Versace and the whole experience has left a bit of a crappy feeling tbh. First of all, it took ages for them to ship (and it was from the UK to the UK). Then two items were cancelled and now this pair is lost. I located a pair of the same shoe in Zurich but they would only ship it to London store and not a private address. I paid for them again and now waiting to see what happens next if I actually get it!
On the other hand. All the stuff from Fendi store have been delivered promptly and with no issues….

I did receive my cap and a swimsuit today…so at least that I guess! I’m disappointed I won’t lie

It was indeed from Versace and the whole experience has left a bit of a crappy feeling tbh. First of all, it took ages for them to ship (and it was from the UK to the UK). Then two items were cancelled and now this pair is lost. I located a pair of the same shoe in Zurich but they would only ship it to London store and not a private address. I paid for them again and now waiting to see what happens next if I actually get it!
On the other hand. All the stuff from Fendi store have been delivered promptly and with no issues….

I did receive my cap and a swimsuit today…so at least that I guess! I’m disappointed I won’t lie
It seems that Fendi invested in a better web experience than Versace. A collection with this hype is a perfect opportunity for a brand to create a good e-commerce experience to encourage customers to return. Looks like Versace may not have taken this opportunity. The problem is that the delays in shipping, and the cancellations, means that some clients who thought they were getting items would have missed out on other opportunities to get the items elsewhere. For instance, if I got my Versace shoes from the website, then I would not have bought them again from the store when they were available under the impression that I would receive my shoes. If the website cancels them, then I would have missed getting the items from the boutique when they were available.

It seems that Fendi invested in a better web experience than Versace. A collection with this hype is a perfect opportunity for a brand to create a good e-commerce experience to encourage customers to return. Looks like Versace may not have taken this opportunity. The problem is that the delays in shipping, and the cancellations, means that some clients who thought they were getting items would have missed out on other opportunities to get the items elsewhere. For instance, if I got my Versace shoes from the website, then I would not have bought them again from the store when they were available under the impression that I would receive my shoes. If the website cancels them, then I would have missed getting the items from the boutique when they were available.
Precisely!!!! Precisely what happened to me.. it happened to me with the shoes and with the cap with barocco scarf attached to it. They cancelled mine on the day the website got replenished and sold out within a few hours! But I did see availability on my cap! Then it got sold out and my cap cancelled!
Also their website is extremely slow - I don’t know whether it’s the traffic but the hype should calm down by now… right?

Also their website is extremely slow - I don’t know whether it’s the traffic but the hype should calm down by now… right?
I'm sure the hype has calmed down. I still see some sizes selling out on the Fendi website, but slowly.

Now I know what the Versace online experience is like. So glad I got the shoes from the Versace boutique even though their website showed the shoes in a half size up (which would fit slightly better) being available initially. I didn't want to wait for the item out of impatience, but my impatience paid off!

I'm sure the hype has calmed down. I still see some sizes selling out on the Fendi website, but slowly.

Now I know what the Versace online experience is like. So glad I got the shoes from the Versace boutique even though their website showed the shoes in a half size up (which would fit slightly better) being available initially. I didn't want to wait for the item out of impatience, but my impatience paid off!
Oh yes, it is honestly a crime that their system allows double purchase of 1 item in stock! I agree buying in person is so much better but I have recently moved into the sticks so online or WhatsApp with SAs is the only way to go! Lesson learnt though…. Lesson learnt