Fendi Poncho for the Petite

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I just purchased a Fendi Poncho and I love it! Unfortunately, it is massive on me as I am only 5'1". I am debating just keeping it as a throw blanket for myself because it is so damn cozy!:heart: So my question is for other vertically challenged Fendi enthusiasts: how do you style/wear your ponchos when it is large for your frame? Please share your styling ideas!

Poncho.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Swanky
I just purchased a Fendi Poncho and I love it! Unfortunately, it is massive on me as I am only 5'1". I am debating just keeping it as a throw blanket for myself because it is so damn cozy!:heart: So my question is for other vertically challenged Fendi enthusiasts: how do you style/wear your ponchos when it is large for your frame? Please share your styling ideas!

View attachment 5851035
Lol @ "vertically challenged". I am 5 ft tall and bought similar Gucci poncho/ cape. I haven't worn it yet and realize it will probably look ridiculous on me but I loved it. Thanks for posting, hope others reply with the styling photos you requested!

• Love
Reactions: jag
I am LMAO at the squat mushroom cap comment and may be joining the cap brigade! It is so cozy I just keep trying to justify keeping it even if I do look ridiculous! Hope you enjoy yours for years to come!
If you love it, you should keep it and not care what anyone else thinks. I am sure you will look fab regardless, at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself about mine. Blanket is also a good idea which I have thought of, as the one I purchased is quite heavy and no opportunity to wear it here as it's always 90 degrees. Thought about bringing with me on recent trip to visit my daughter in Denver but seemed so heavy to drag along (and good thing I didn't bc it was even cold there). Still hoping someone shares photos!

• Love
Reactions: jag