Fendi Peekaboo Club

Hi Melblvoe, congratulations on your new peekaboo!
I purchased my first peekaboo 2 months ago, it's the medium selleria in beige. I love this bag so much, that I went back to the boutique and ordered another custom-made one, same size, which should be delivered next year in April. It is practical and durable, and the hand stitches are done so beautifully, the picture doesn't do its justice. it has become my very favorite bag of all time.

Reactions: ayutilovesGST
Hi Melblvoe, congratulations on your new peekaboo!
I purchased my first peekaboo 2 months ago, it's the medium selleria in beige. I love this bag so much, that I went back to the boutique and ordered another custom-made one, same size, which should be delivered next year in April. It is practical and durable, and the hand stitches are done so beautifully, the picture doesn't do its justice. it has become my very favorite bag of all time.
Hi Peekaboo lover, thank you! Congrats to you too! Can't wait to see your reveal next year :heart:

Reactions: lxrac
What are your thoughts on this bag? I’m looking to buy for everyday use.
It looks like exactly the one I got, it’s the sellaria in the medium, isn’t it? I would recommend it. The quality is exceptional, very durable for everyday use, and it’s very roomy. I’ve been using it for months, it looks elegant and high quality, and it’s the only bag I don’t have to worry about rubbing against my cashmere jumper. I’m so happy with it, and I went and custom ordered another one exactly the same in dark blue color with red interior. Hope this helps

What is it with this bag? :nuts: I call it the phoenix of bags. It does not reach "trendy" level, but it has a following. Sometimes you think it's gone, but then it resurfaces. And when it "comes back", it makes me love it even more. I just love the Peekaboo! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Sferics