FEBRUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

I love this color. I too have been looking for this color in the boutique but my SA didn’t seem to have this color at hers. I saw the color on the 19 and I was hoping to see it on the mini reissue. Congratulations on your bag!
I saw it in the Beverly Hills NM Chanel Boutique yesterday. They also had the dark pink, dark beige, and black reissue minis. I also saw the green and dark pink in bigger sizes.

Went to Chanel inside Saks and was surprised to see alot of bags available!

I asked for a neutral woc and was so happy to find this one available to buy. I also saw the denim flap bag with sweetheart chain available and was very hard to resist. My husband felt the struggle and encouraged me to just go ahead and just buy both!

69DE6563-41C5-4CB4-9A89-CF941AB78FE9.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to Chanel inside Saks and was surprised to see alot of bags available!

I asked for a neutral woc and was so happy to find this one available to buy. I also saw the denim flap bag with sweetheart chain available and was very hard to resist. My husband felt the struggle and encouraged me to just go ahead and just buy both!

View attachment 5722273
Would your hubby consider counseling other husbands? :biggrin:
Those are two gorgeous bags, congrats!

Hi ladies,
A couple of weeks ago I posted about purchasing a mini 2.55 in black. Fast forward to yesterday, my amazing SA texted me at 7:50PM with a picture of a mini top handle in ecru and asked if I was still interested because someone else did not show up to collect it, and I was like YESS!! I just happened to have a day off today so I drove to the boutique at opening time, made my exchange at the boutique, and here she is! I was unsure about the color in the picture, but in person it looks stunning. It is a warm toned off white color that gives off a creamy neutral vibe. The beige interior also looks natural. The pictures I took definitely do not capture the true tone as it comes off too pale in the pics. I know how hard these are to come by, so I just feel really grateful to have it in my collection. Thanks for letting me share :biggrin: FEC60801-4E97-4D10-94AA-867211903419.jpeg4D5A6573-8469-4A4C-A5BE-1115137F37CC.jpegFE825F0C-A79D-47EE-B850-5B83E2BEA929.jpeg

Ok so these are from a reseller, both are brand new. The studs are so much larger than the ones from my SA. I’ll include a size comparison of those also. I ordered earring lifters to see if the Cc studs would work so have to wait for those to come now otherwise they need to be sold somehow unfortunately.

I was worried the dangling earrings would be heavy but they were perfect! I wore them over the weekend and absolutely loved them! Also purchased a new pin from the same reseller which is stunning. It might match the earrings actually lol.

96F1DB40-DCC0-4452-8B97-6FEB80C39417.jpeg

35DB0DB2-FB84-4A02-A9CD-64E202862F06.jpeg

41C74192-A628-4FC9-99A8-7B8A50B17C12.jpeg

8D8E8B1F-8F29-4F7B-9E3E-6DB19502BDE2.jpeg

Hi ladies,
A couple of weeks ago I posted about purchasing a mini 2.55 in black. Fast forward to yesterday, my amazing SA texted me at 7:50PM with a picture of a mini top handle in ecru and asked if I was still interested because someone else did not show up to collect it, and I was like YESS!! I just happened to have a day off today so I drove to the boutique at opening time, made my exchange at the boutique, and here she is! I was unsure about the color in the picture, but in person it looks stunning. It is a warm toned off white color that gives off a creamy neutral vibe. The beige interior also looks natural. The pictures I took definitely do not capture the true tone as it comes off too pale in the pics. I know how hard these are to come by, so I just feel really grateful to have it in my collection. Thanks for letting me share :biggrin: View attachment 5723192View attachment 5723193View attachment 5723194
Absolutely love it!!!! I almost went for the Ecru Medium CF last week but held strong for my white CF next month. I already planned to buy White and also the beige Clair so my SA said even if I skipped the beige Clair for Ecru, it’s still too close to white. I was like can’t I have all 3 in medium CF’s lol. My husband would kill me. I’m not sure how I haven’t been banned yet with my recent purchases lol.

Enjoy your bag and I’m so happy this came in so you were able to do an exchange! That worked out perfectly and this bag was meant to be in your closet and on your arms! Congrats!!!

Reactions: LT23 and BB8
Hi ladies,
A couple of weeks ago I posted about purchasing a mini 2.55 in black. Fast forward to yesterday, my amazing SA texted me at 7:50PM with a picture of a mini top handle in ecru and asked if I was still interested because someone else did not show up to collect it, and I was like YESS!! I just happened to have a day off today so I drove to the boutique at opening time, made my exchange at the boutique, and here she is! I was unsure about the color in the picture, but in person it looks stunning. It is a warm toned off white color that gives off a creamy neutral vibe. The beige interior also looks natural. The pictures I took definitely do not capture the true tone as it comes off too pale in the pics. I know how hard these are to come by, so I just feel really grateful to have it in my collection. Thanks for letting me share :biggrin: View attachment 5723192View attachment 5723193View attachment 5723194
Love, love, love the two tone, especially the darker leather inside. Enjoy!