FEBRUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

Got this medium boy last week. Appearently these have been selling a lot lately according to the SA(?), so it was a bit harder to get. I remember seeing the boy like 10+ years ago and absolutely loving it, but for some reason i kept putting it off. I‘m not too mad though because now they are leather lined and the increases over the last couple of years haven‘t been as crazy.
Also I asked for no box for the first time lol

B4B99FE4-EA25-423D-9D4D-AC8DC585BB1B.jpeg

Took this home today. Was hesitating to wait for the aged calfskin version, but couldn't resist the puffiness of this "young (?)" calfskin! Nor this shiny, unique colour! I hope it ages well and becomes "wrinkled" over time like aged calfskin . Is that even possible?

View attachment 5721181View attachment 5721182
What an awesome find! Congratulations on your new bag! It’s so gorgeous!! I’ve been searching high and low for this bag with no luck. May I ask which boutique you got this from (maybe there may be some hope for me)?

Took this home today. Was hesitating to wait for the aged calfskin version, but couldn't resist the puffiness of this "young (?)" calfskin! Nor this shiny, unique colour! I hope it ages well and becomes "wrinkled" over time like aged calfskin . Is that even possible?

Congratulations, it's a great combo! If I'm not mistaken, that is aged calfskin (is what I was told by my SA as well), just a less distressed skin for this season. I see a little bit of distressing, so I think it will more than likely age beautifully to what you are hoping for. :drinks:

I love this color. I too have been looking for this color in the boutique but my SA didn’t seem to have this color at hers. I saw the color on the 19 and I was hoping to see it on the mini reissue. Congratulations on your bag!

Reactions: CaicosDreams
What an awesome find! Congratulations on your new bag! It’s so gorgeous!! I’ve been searching high and low for this bag with no luck. May I ask which boutique you got this from (maybe there may be some hope for me)?
I'll DM you (edit: just tried and did not work, my account has to be old enough - should take a day, I will not forget you!).

Last edited:
Congratulations, it's a great combo! If I'm not mistaken, that is aged calfskin (is what I was told by my SA as well), just a less distressed skin for this season. I see a little bit of distressing, so I think it will more than likely age beautifully to what you are hoping for. :drinks:
That's lovely to hear. I will use it profusely in the coming months. Great bag for the spring and summer. :flowers:

Reactions: BB8
I love this color. I too have been looking for this color in the boutique but my SA didn’t seem to have this color at hers. I saw the color on the 19 and I was hoping to see it on the mini reissue. Congratulations on your bag!

It is a rare find indeed. I would keep checking in every now and then. Boutiques are still receiving minis between the 23s and 23p launches. :smile: I hope you score one as well. It is simply sublime.