Favourite bag to wear with a heavy winter coat

Checking back here, as I was hoping to see some photos. It’s been very warm here, so I don’t have any photos, but the winter coat is ready and thinking of wearing it with my ‘hardly ever used’ box Kelly.

It’s been incredibly hot in HKG too, over 30 degrees Celsius. I imagine it’ll be a couple more months before I can start wearing winter gear!

Reactions: CMilly
No surprises here. My small H collection consists of only clutches. Today I planned to wear this dark gray coat, new blue losange, jeans, and a pair of driving moccasins with a cuivre baton de craie to meet a friend for lunch and do some shopping. But the increasingly heavy rain convinced me to change into a waterproof jacket and rain proof boots. However, I wore the same jeans...for the second day in a row. Please don’t judge, I swear I hadn’t spilled anything on them.

Attachments

• 4A12F2E5-8E11-4B55-A495-EF61EDC1A766.jpeg
    4A12F2E5-8E11-4B55-A495-EF61EDC1A766.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
I carry my Birkin (or anything handhold) with a heavy winter coat. Anything shoulder carry slips off, and cross body shifts my layers in an annoying way.
View attachment 4604599 View attachment 4604600

love that mink coat on you. That color works so well with everything! :tup:

I like wearing my Constance mini (over the shoulder or on the crook of my arm) with thicker coats/cardigans.

View attachment 4604699 View attachment 4604700

so chic!!!