Favorite Signature Bags

Yeah, I agree that I doubt jacquard will make a big comeback, it's too bad really. Coated canvas is more sturdy, but I always seem to gravitate back towards my jacquard slgs. The jacquard did fray at corners, but the coated canvas has that glued edging-stitching stuff that falls off after a while which stinks too.
Not just that, but there are stains that can get under the canvas and then they are permanent. The jacquard can be washed.

Reactions: SakuraSakura
Honestly, I wasn’t a fan of signature but I fell in love and ordered this one. I also just recently saw a YouTube unboxing of a signature marleigh that I’ve been searching for...:smile:

I think this is pretty too. There's something so polished and stylish about it. Coach is re-branding their signature stuff and it's a big improvement over the fabric/leather stuff. That's not to say I dislike every signature jacquard piece, but some of them look incredibly worn and dated.

Yeah, I agree that I doubt jacquard will make a big comeback, it's too bad really. Coated canvas is more sturdy, but I always seem to gravitate back towards my jacquard slgs. The jacquard did fray at corners, but the coated canvas has that glued edging-stitching stuff that falls off after a while which stinks too.
You can still find jacquard SLGs at the outlets

Reactions: AManIntoFashion
Well this thread was like taking a stroll down memory lane! I’m not a huge fan of signature and out of probably 30+ bags I think I only have 2 that are sig...but it’s funny cuz it’s actually my favorite bag I own, and don’t carry often so I keep it in good condition. The Keith Haring Dylan

Attachments

• 4E3D2FAE-9B02-416C-A386-6D1FA33B568E.jpeg
    4E3D2FAE-9B02-416C-A386-6D1FA33B568E.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 213
Well this thread was like taking a stroll down memory lane! I’m not a huge fan of signature and out of probably 30+ bags I think I only have 2 that are sig...but it’s funny cuz it’s actually my favorite bag I own, and don’t carry often so I keep it in good condition. The Keith Haring Dylan
Oh the bondage bag! I don't see that bag posted very often. They must have made very few of them. Is your bag numbered?

Reactions: VintageViv
Bondage bag...now I cannot unsee!
It's just the black leather with the ring part.. I really wished they used tan leather instead. There was another one that gave more bondage vibe because it didn't have any patches it anything else distracting me from that part. I know it's supposed to be more equestrian than bondage.. I think brown would have been better at that giving that equestrian vibe than bondage. Screenshot_20200129-104749.png

It's just the black leather with the ring part.. I really wished they used tan leather instead. There was another one that gave more bondage vibe because it didn't have any patches it anything else distracting me from that part. I know it's supposed to be more equestrian than bondage.. I think brown would have been better at that giving that equestrian vibe than bondage. View attachment 4652442
I totally agree tan leather would have been a more equestrian feel. Even if they'd added horse bit style rings in the center, it would have felt more equestrian with black than a circular ring.

Reactions: houseof999
You can still find jacquard SLGs at the outlets

Thank you! Great bag! It's funny, I save my favorite slgs and hardly use them to keep them in good condition too.