Favorite Signature Bags

Alexa5

O.G.
Nov 2, 2011
After a discussion in the KF thread about signature, it made me think of starting a thread on some of our favorite signature pieces. Not everyone is a fan, but signature has been used in a lot of bags in the last few years. My favorites are those that have signature as an extra feature or contrast. So feel free to join in! The last one I do not own yet, but I do have the others. (the KF Marleigh)

Some of my favorites are:

upload_2020-1-16_12-52-24.png
upload_2020-1-16_12-53-50.png
upload_2020-1-16_12-54-57.png
upload_2020-1-16_12-57-23.png
upload_2020-1-16_12-58-31.png

I picked up a Charlie Carryall back a few months ago. It was marked down 65% to $120. I had a $100 gift card so I got it for $20 out of pocket. I didn't get that scarf though its on sale on the Coach site right now and I am contemplating getting it but I can't decide if I think it is a Fall scarf only or if it could be used in the Spring too.Coach Charlie.jpg

Last edited:
While I'm not a fan of Sig bags, maybe because after almost 15 years of authenticating Coaches I've just seen too darned many fakes of them including many REALLY bad ones, something that's super-practical or even a bit whimsical can still be a "keeper". A Signature Optic pattern or a multicolor Scribble design is a lot more fun to me than a standard Sig.

Just a few favorites, the bags are still in my collection even though they might be as much as 15 years old, and I still use them, Set the Wayback Machine for 2005 or thereabouts:

F70283 - Voyager Mini Sig Small Messenger, 11x10 inches, a perfect size that can handle anything up to a decent size tablet and enough outside pockets to keep even me happy, and they're all big enough for a phone.

70283_Sig Sm Messenger_11x10x4_45strap.jpg

2173 - Chelsea Sig Optic Hobo, 2005. Mine is actually a Denim Blue combination.
2173_Chelsea Optic Sig Large Hobo-SVBK_d2.jpg

and a few of my favorite Scribble and Scribble Stitch styles:

6075 - Scribble Pastels Baby Bag from 2005, my favorite Road Trip bag, tons of room inside for a windbreaker, umbrella, water bottles, books, maps, (yes, I still use them), and when you're someplace where the only places to sit are either damp, dirty or moss-covered, that waterproof changing pad is a lifesaver.
6075_Scribble Baby bag.jpg

and my favorite, 1855 - Scribble Stitch Pocket Flap from 2004. The Cs are actually embroidered on with thick, silky thread. It's just a fun bag, :coolio:
1855_SCRIBBLE STITCH POCKET FLAP-d1.jpg

(Whoops, sorry about the duplicate pic)

Attachments

• 6075_Scribble Baby bag.jpg
    6075_Scribble Baby bag.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Two siggy bags and 3 wristlets! I wish they would make these wristlet designs again!

View attachment 4641923
View attachment 4641924
View attachment 4641925

View attachment 4641926

View attachment 4641922

Oh and this pair of sneakers fits me perfectly!

@Hyacinth - I love the scribbles bags too!
Your sneaker photo made me remember mine that have been in the closet! I only wear them occasionally but I always get compliments when I do. I also have the matching umbrella.IMG_0256. crop.JPG

I have that legacy bag as well. It was my most expensive bag at the time. I haven’t taken it out for a long time, probably because I like to use my other bags more. Do you still wear yours?
I love that bag and do take it out when I am feeling "vintage" lol :biggrin: I loved that dark tone-on-tone that Coach did back then.

View attachment 4641857
The Rexy by Guang You charm is adorable. I think I like this because the graphic quality of the drawing comes to the fore with the signature pattern serving as subtle backdrop.
I love this charm and have it on my oxblood rogue 36 right now along with a small blue mohawk rexy charm. I have the matching bag as well :smile:

Reactions: PandasMom
I posted about this somewhere else here before but I still have a raspberry sig hobo from the outlets I love. I stopped carrying it ages ago and rediscovered it while "shopping my closet" about a year ago. I turned it into my craft bag for sewing & cross stitch. It's perfect for that because it is light weight and has plenty of slips and a zip for my stitching tools. I also have a matching wristlet that I still use from time to time as a key keeper.

Attachments

• 20200117_154107.jpg
    20200117_154107.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 254