Favorite brands/designers/purses and (your) zodiac signs?

I am a Cancer. I LOVE satchel bags and totes! Right now I use only Kate Spade purses. I have been obsessed with purses since I can remember. I am very into my "ballet pink" Kate Spade Beau Bag that I received for Christmas. Intake pics of it everywhere I go! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392818288.883274.jpg

I'm a Cancer with a Virgo ascendant- I love MZ Wallace bags for their rich seasonal colors and top notch interior organization, but I also like bags from Clare Vivier and Mulberry, again for the color choices, as well as their classic shapes and typical lack of blingy details.

I'm a cancer.
I like balenciaga, mcquen, and (some) alexander wang

mine is less about the brand and more about the idea:

I like a bag that makes me feel special (due to its high quality), and i prefer that it not be monogrammed or easily recognized by the masses.
I don't mind if someone else recognizes it, then being like an unspoken code between two (not really friends), that you dig their style and taste.

I do like edgy (hence the mcqueen, and the fact i like the rocco), but i also have a loyalty thing. I like mcqueen because I liked McQueen before he died. So, I'm not totally in love with the collections that come out now, but I'll buy a boring bag by mcqueen before i buy another bag in the same shape by another design house.

I 70% want a speedy for its legend, but havent purchased one yet because of the fact its so recognizable, and i feel kind of 'too flashy'.. like I'm flaunting to people 'i have this bag.' that is just how **I** feel wearing it - which is weird, because I never think that when i see other people wearing one.

IDK, us cancers are a complex, private type.

I'm a cancer.
I like balenciaga, mcquen, and (some) alexander wang

mine is less about the brand and more about the idea:

I like a bag that makes me feel special (due to its high quality), and i prefer that it not be monogrammed or easily recognized by the masses.
I don't mind if someone else recognizes it, then being like an unspoken code between two (not really friends), that you dig their style and taste.

I do like edgy (hence the mcqueen, and the fact i like the rocco), but i also have a loyalty thing. I like mcqueen because I liked McQueen before he died. So, I'm not totally in love with the collections that come out now, but I'll buy a boring bag by mcqueen before i buy another bag in the same shape by another design house.

I 70% want a speedy for its legend, but havent purchased one yet because of the fact its so recognizable, and i feel kind of 'too flashy'.. like I'm flaunting to people 'i have this bag.' that is just how **I** feel wearing it - which is weird, because I never think that when i see other people wearing one.

IDK, us cancers are a complex, private type.

I'm a cancer too and I just got a speedy about a week ago and honestly I originally felt like you do about it. I don't see many of them where I live so I thought I would stand out and look flashy as well. I went to walmart with her for the first time the other day and thought to myself, you know what, forget what people think, I love my bag and I don't care what others think about it. I didn't even notice anyone staring or looking at my bag. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy. Get what you want and rock it! It's a great bag!

I'm was born on the cusp of Pisces and Aries :smile: I relate more to Pisces, I think though

I like "practical" bags. I just ordered a LV Delightful PM (lightweight, not to big, everlasting style, not trendy). I also own and use a couple different size Longchamps. I'd go crazy on the Tory Burch website if I didn't just buy a LV! ;)

I like bright, but lightweight wallets. I can find them in my purse.

I'm was born on the cusp of Pisces and Aries :smile: I relate more to Pisces, I think though

I like "practical" bags. I just ordered a LV Delightful PM (lightweight, not to big, everlasting style, not trendy). I also own and use a couple different size Longchamps. I'd go crazy on the Tory Burch website if I didn't just buy a LV! ;)

I like bright, but lightweight wallets. I can find them in my purse.

Hey there, you can go to http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi? and put your info in if you want to know for sure which you are. :biggrin:

Another Scorpio here,
Designers: Fendi, Saint Laurent, Dior, Chanel,and 3.1 Philip lim
Style: feminine minimalism, I prefer small bags with long shiny chains and structured large bags with clean lines and superior stitching

I'm a cancer too and I just got a speedy about a week ago and honestly I originally felt like you do about it. I don't see many of them where I live so I thought I would stand out and look flashy as well. I went to walmart with her for the first time the other day and thought to myself, you know what, forget what people think, I love my bag and I don't care what others think about it. I didn't even notice anyone staring or looking at my bag. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy. Get what you want and rock it! It's a great bag!

I see loads of LV at Walmart, Costco, etc. I always think we shop there to save money to buy more LV! :biggrin: