Favorite brands/designers/purses and (your) zodiac signs?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
    So I know a lot of people don't believe in any astrology, but I'm just curious as to your sign and your favorite brands, designers and purses..if you know your Venus sign and/or Ascendant, even better :biggrin:

I'm a Taurus(Leo Rising and Venus in Gemini), some of my favorite brands are Burberry(head designer Christopher Bailey is a Taurus too), Chloe, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, and Gucci :smile:

2. Libra here! Sorry I don't know my Venus sign or Ascendant, but my favorite brands are Hermès and Chanel. :smile:

3. This might be interesting, as I am a Libra and I like (and most of my bags are) Kooba, Anuschka, and Bottega Veneta.

4. Oooo interesting thread, I'm an Aquarius and I like Louis Vuitton, Longchamp, RM and Balenciaga

5. Interesting, 3 air signs so far! :supacool:

6. I am a Libra, Venus in Leo, Ascendant Aquarius.
    My favourite premium brands are Balenciaga, Hermès and Dior.
    Among contemporary designers I love Gérard Darel and Jerôme Dreyfuss.

7. Sagittarius here, and my faves are Marc Jacobs (and MbMJ), Chloe, Linea Pelle and Ferragamo.

8. Sagittarius, and Chanel, Marc Jacobs and Vivienne Westwood to name some :heart:

9. I'm a taurus and I like structured totes from all brands hehe :yahoo:

10. Interesting! 3 Libra(air sign, ruled by Venus, planet of love and beauty of course); 2 Taurus(earth sign, also ruled by Venus); 2 Sagittarius(fire sign, ruled by Jupiter, planet of optimism, luck, expansion, having A LOT lol); 1 Aquarius(air sign, ruled by Uranus, planet of innovation and originality, lots of fashion designers have a strong Uranus in their charts)

Great responses so far :biggrin:

11. I'm a Taurus too, and I love structured totes TOO :biggrin:

12. I'm a Leo, Venus sign Virgo, ascendant Libra...

Fav brands are - in order - Hermes, BV, Chloe

13. Interesting! My Sun sign is Leo, Moon in Sag, Venus in Gemini, & rising sign in Capricorn. I'm an interesting mix ;) My favorite bag brand is Hermes. Favorite shoe brands are Louboutin, Chanel, Balenciaga, & Valentino :smile:

14. Cool thread! Sorry dont know my ascedent. Im a scorpio. Fav brands balenciaga, coach, proenza schouler, orla kiely, fossil, alexander wang, mz wallace.

15. Star sign: Capricorn

Fave bag brands: Anya Hindmarch, Prada, BV, LV, Hermes, Chanel

Fave/dominant bag shape: Structured (AH Albion, LV Alma, Hermes Birkin, Chanel double flap)

Fave/dominant colour/hardware: Black leather with GHW (I have 4 bags like this)