Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

ahhh,i look super chubby now , and my eyes looks small after fat graft , i actually have big eyes .definitely need to top up 1-2 times in 3-6 months times he says, but i'll top up after 6 months as i read some blog they mention 6 months is the final result .fat survival rate is also depends on our conditions , around 50% fats will stay
Did your eyes eventually go back to normal size?

I think you would look passable after a couple of days but it usually takes 1-4 months for the fat to fully soften so the entire recovery is like 4 months but after 1-2 weeks I doubt anyone would notice that you had anything done.

Not a chance. You will look like a blowfish the first week at least. At 1 month you will still NOT look normal to friends and family, but someone unfamiliar may not look twice.

I don't know much about ruby but I highly recommend Kim Han sung .I had the fg yesterday it So I still don't know how it will be the result,but beside the swelling,it seems good.i recommend him for his professionalism.his stuff doesn't speak In English but I used papago and they were really patient

I don't know much about ruby but I highly recommend Kim Han sung .I had the fg yesterday it So I still don't know how it will be the result,but beside the swelling,it seems good.i recommend him for his professionalism.his stuff doesn't speak In English but I used papago and they were really patient
How's the fg @Verodelonge . It's been 3 months. Are you still happy with the results?